bci and coroner agree
car007

West Chester, OH

#42 Aug 3, 2014
Inmate skin wrong color wrote:
If Zach had the same color skin as Eric Garner, there would have been some deputies on administrative leave ten months ago.
GURANTEE you, if Tricky Ricky Jiffy Jaffey thought or new Zack was Gay, his ridiculous commentary about this situation would have been much different also ! The poor little white boy never stood a chance and that's exactly what those who violated his civil rights were and are, banking on. Only a " BULLY " beats up on the weak in society !! I hope this young mans mother is well compensated, those involved are criminally charged and convicted, and Brown County is forced to build a permanent " Memorial " in front of the Sheriffs Office with Zach Goldson's face on it; so after this vigilante regime is replaced, the incoming deputies will have to look at this memorial and understand, how " ILLEGAL " and " IMMORAL " it is to conduct yourself as such. I just wonder how many of those involved, think whatever part they played in it, was worth it ? You " Play ", YOU PAY " ! Is any Supervisor worth losing your career for ? I wonder if that little party yall promised him was a smart move ? Anybody in Law Enforcement that is that STUPID, should never have had the job to in the first place.

But, I must remember, this is Brown County and we just cannot expect things can be done as they are elsewhere ! Wheeeeew,,,,,,,, and he still gets a check there ?????

They can thank their lucky stars they do what they do in Brown County; if they were in Clermont or Hamilton Counties, there are many who would already be serving time !
Libby

Cincinnati, OH

#43 Aug 3, 2014
Lol so because I use the same language in multiple posts your detective skills say I posted under other names? Don't quit your day job buddy.
car007

West Chester, OH

#44 Aug 3, 2014
Libby wrote:
Lol so because I use the same language in multiple posts your detective skills say I posted under other names? Don't quit your day job buddy.
My Detective skills are much better served elsewhere right now. Whom you are, or think you are, really are of no real interest to me. Its just light banter betwixed us, nothing more. Being a Super Sleuth keeps me much in demand by others with far more important matters that pay very well. Oh, I will be keeping my day job, Bet you never thought one could make serious smack from others stupidity ? You see its not just compensable to the alleged victims, stupidity that is , and I am not an attorney.

Ha Ha Ha Ha,,,, all the way to the bank, Ha Ha Ha Ha
no way no how

Loveland, OH

#45 Aug 6, 2014
Libby wrote:
I've actually saw a few things allegedly posted by her, however I said allegedly and no I didn't nor would I do that. That's the reason I said allegedly.
As an educated man I can tell you "Libby" that you are lacking anything more than a high school diploma, if that. If you have that high school diploma it was something you barely achieved.
Anyone with an education can read a paragraph or a simple sentence and confidently know that you are trying to represent yourself as something you are not.
Thanks for the entertaining reading though, once I deciphered what your run ons meant I felt like I was watching some half ass reality show being filmed in a mobile home park. No substance and all bullshit.
Gus

Dayton, OH

#46 Aug 6, 2014
Who gave the news media the information that Goldson hung himself? It is not possible to hang from a sprinkler head as they will only hold 40 pounds. It is odd the press did not pick up on that. Do they believe who told them that BS story?
christy

Cincinnati, OH

#47 Aug 7, 2014
When i walked out the door to go see Zachary for his visit and the coroner was standing on my porch i had no idea who she was she had a clip board in her hand i thought she was someone doing a survey or something so i told her i was in a hurry i had to go see my son and she said not today he was dead my whole world as i knew it ended .I had received a letter 2 days before that from him, he knew i was coming that morning, if you read the letter you would know that he had no intention on killing hisself.I don't understand what went so terribly wrong in those last hours at the same time as it was going on i was writing him a letter at 2am .I cant imagine what he went through those last hours or how scared and alone he was or why it took almost 8 hours for anyone to contact me.No one from the sherrifs office ever came to tell me anything.if it had been 5 minutes later i would have already been at the jail to see him and i would have missed the coroner.The sherrif could have come to get me .They had my address that's where he had got into trouble at for shooting at the target.I want my son back so bad it feels like my heart has been ripped out.Everybody says time will make it easier well that hasn't happened yet,maybe because the ones who are involved still patrol and work at the jail ,i really don't understand why no one is on administrative leave or something.It has been ten months and i have no ansawers.I saw the autopsy photos with the sheet still tightly around his neck how do you do cpr with a sheet still around your neck.I will never get those images out of my mind.Zachary made a lot of mistakes i know that but he didn't deserve to die for them.
politics DeWine politics

Delaware, OH

#48 Aug 7, 2014
This is clearly a case of political cover-up by DeWine's Office. The facts are too clear to dictate otherwise. This whole fiasco is due to DeWine playing politics with the death of an inmate to protect his political allies. BCI and the special prosecutor work directly for DeWine's Office. There is no other explanation for such a delay in a case with such clear cut facts.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Aug 7, 2014
politics DeWine politics wrote:
This is clearly a case of political cover-up by DeWine's Office. The facts are too clear to dictate otherwise. This whole fiasco is due to DeWine playing politics with the death of an inmate to protect his political allies. BCI and the special prosecutor work directly for DeWine's Office. There is no other explanation for such a delay in a case with such clear cut facts.
Whatever you say know-it-all clown.
Mike Dewine/BCI/Special Pros. don't have a dog in the hunt in podunk brown county.
car007

West Chester, OH

#50 Aug 7, 2014
politics DeWine politics wrote:
This is clearly a case of political cover-up by DeWine's Office. The facts are too clear to dictate otherwise. This whole fiasco is due to DeWine playing politics with the death of an inmate to protect his political allies. BCI and the special prosecutor work directly for DeWine's Office. There is no other explanation for such a delay in a case with such clear cut facts.
We will know when the SP completes his investigation. There will be plenty of time to be accepting or critical. There is no doubt an appearance of this entire investigation being somewhat questionable, but I still sense someone will have to take the " Fall ". Lots of questions to be answered yet and not only to the SP or within Brown County. When the Doo Doo hits the fan, the odor will permeate the walls of the SO and Courthouse for years to come !
know it all

Delaware, OH

#51 Aug 8, 2014
10 months, all BCI and SP, the dogs that don't know how to hunt in a podunk county. You're right. DeWine does look somewhat like a crooked clown.
car007

West Chester, OH

#52 Aug 8, 2014
know it all wrote:
10 months, all BCI and SP, the dogs that don't know how to hunt in a podunk county. You're right. DeWine does look somewhat like a crooked clown.
I will say, he has been a HUGE disappointment to the people of Ohio since he took office and I voted for him so I feel justified in saying this ! If he worked half as hard at doing the " Right Thing " for the people of Ohio and NOT spending so many hours playing politics, perhaps half of what he campaigned for would be a " Reality " .
The Insider

Dayton, OH

#53 Aug 8, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Many of you are doomed to disappointment. All the talk about "the murder in the jail" and "deputies going down" aside, there will be no murder indictments. The only reason it's going to the grand jury in the first place is to keep those of you with BCSO voodoo dolls from shouting "conspiracy!" if Breyer made the decision himself not to file such charges. I can see some minor charges relating to policy violations being found, but the general behind the scenes consensus is that the coroner overreached with the homicide ruling. It will all come to a head in early September.
If I were you, I would not bet the farm on it.
car007

West Chester, OH

#54 Aug 8, 2014
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you, I would not bet the farm on it.
That could be a Real " Reality Check ", yes sir !
Bass Fisher

Mason, OH

#55 Aug 13, 2014
I think if I was a jail employee I would be getting an attorney and running to the FBI office. The first to make a deal usually gets the best deal. It would be fairly easy for the SP to dismiss charges for previous false statement in exchange for testimony to convict.
car007

West Chester, OH

#56 Aug 13, 2014
Bass Fisher wrote:
I think if I was a jail employee I would be getting an attorney and running to the FBI office. The first to make a deal usually gets the best deal. It would be fairly easy for the SP to dismiss charges for previous false statement in exchange for testimony to convict.
You can sure bet, there is a lot of Butt Kissing going on from workers down on the Pike and I am NOT referring to the inmates ! Rumor has it, several employees already have attorneys and have been playing " lets make a deal " !

I would just love to see it all get resolved so Libby can start getting over herself sooner than later !
stormy

Hamilton, OH

#57 Aug 27, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting , only you bring that up Libby. Yes I did read that but since it was only one time as I best recall and or we NEVER heard from her on here before as I recall, I figured it was someone such as yourself or someone else attempting to distract and distort factual informational previously provided.
Thanks for coming forward and I " rest my case " ! Your soooooo BUSTED !
Fyi zacks mom has limited internet usage i doubt shes been on this site at all.
Friend of Mom

Delaware, OH

#58 Aug 27, 2014
Stormy
Your right, she dont have internet, i spoke to her and she flat out told me she has only posted the one time (above).
I told her to not even bother with this site, she has enough to deal with. Yes her son did some things wrong, but NO ONE deserve's to be killed, It will all come out just give it time, Christy is a hard working Lady and just wants to see justice for her son being killed, That's all. she really could give 2 shits about the money, she already knows the lawyer will get the bulk of it, but she don't care as long as the SO is held accountable !!!!!!!!!!
So any more post that say they are from her is a lie, she already promised to not post anymore for other peoples entertainment and she wont be reading ppl's crap either.
So post away Libby you drama queen with nothing better to do, your a real piece of work.
Local cop

Mason, OH

#59 Oct 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
The AG is involved because BCI was called to investigate the case. The coroner declared the death a homicide before the investigation was complete.
BCI was called in to investigate so there would be no conflict of interest. The chief Deputy called them in so that BCSO investigators couldn't be accused of trying to cover something up. He did the right thing separating his office from investigating and I think he if he was trying to cover something up he woul have had deputies investigate not BCI
How I feel

Akron, OH

#60 Oct 12, 2014
everyone that thinks the guards killed him are more than likely nothing but criminals themselves. He assets a deputy just hours before because they had him at the hospital cause he swollowed a ink pen trying to kill himself. Everyone wants to blame law enforcement when they fuck up and this is no different. The piece of shit killed himself. Oh well one less criminal in the world

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#61 Oct 12, 2014
How I feel wrote:
everyone that thinks the guards killed him are more than likely nothing but criminals themselves. He assets a deputy just hours before because they had him at the hospital cause he swollowed a ink pen trying to kill himself. Everyone wants to blame law enforcement when they fuck up and this is no different. The piece of shit killed himself. Oh well one less criminal in the world
"In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets, and steal loaves of bread." Anatole France

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest MILF in Bethel (Jul '10) 9 hr Luvthequiteones 32
Amanda Yockey (Sep '10) 12 hr Shatheyock 7
Molly Fender 19 hr Brit 1
Evidence Evaluation Breakthrough In The Zachary... 21 hr Dont know 45
Interest Tue Now U Know 1
Feed mill (May '16) Mon Hate this town 10
Clifford horder peters Mon Clean the town up 1

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages