Hamersville Shooting
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
car007

West Chester, OH

#42 Jul 20, 2014
laughing wrote:
Terry.every time you post it's some high praise of varnuas.pull there D--ks out of your mouth.God..people read your post an laugh.
007.in the first post you don't even know what happened in hamersville few post later you know everything. You really have no life when all you do is set on here an act like a know it all.IDiOTS
A little sensitive are you ? I live the life I love and love the life I live ! I know who I am as do others on here, who are you " laughing " ??? Perhaps you have something your intimidated by on here ?
car007

West Chester, OH

#43 Jul 20, 2014
uk mouth wrote:
So spend more tax dollars on keeping them in prison??? U sound STUPID.. U said yourself they cant be rehabilitated so y waste $? All im saying is sex offender should be lined up and shot.
So, all criminals should be lined up and shot so we don't have to pay for them in prison ? Think using some logic and you wont continue to sound more stupid ?

I think there are different types of sex offenders as defined under the Ohio Revised Code. Not all can or should be lumped in together for punishment.

There are those cases where, I might agree with you, they would be better off put to death but it would depend on the circumstances and or other aggravating circumstances; not simply being convicted of a sex offense. Consider those who rent a woman of the evening or are the woman of the evening. Sex Offender under the Ohio Revised Code ? Sentence them to death also ?
Libby

Cincinnati, OH

#44 Jul 21, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, all criminals should be lined up and shot so we don't have to pay for them in prison ? Think using some logic and you wont continue to sound more stupid ?
I think there are different types of sex offenders as defined under the Ohio Revised Code. Not all can or should be lumped in together for punishment.
There are those cases where, I might agree with you, they would be better off put to death but it would depend on the circumstances and or other aggravating circumstances; not simply being convicted of a sex offense. Consider those who rent a woman of the evening or are the woman of the evening. Sex Offender under the Ohio Revised Code ? Sentence them to death also ?
I think they should build a large apartment complex next door to where "car007" lives and house all the sex offenders there!
car007

West Chester, OH

#45 Jul 21, 2014
Libby wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should build a large apartment complex next door to where "car007" lives and house all the sex offenders there!
That a girl Libby,,,,, show me some love ! Be careful now, there are some people very close to your causes on here who just might fit into the category as a sex offender in Ohio. Don't let yourself get to carried away and have to wipe any egg off of your face.
I NEVER said I supported a sex offender, in fact I said the opposite. Let the punishment fit the crime, whatever it is. Stay on track here and try NOT to inject false thoughts .
car007

West Chester, OH

#46 Jul 21, 2014
Libby wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should build a large apartment complex next door to where "car007" lives and house all the sex offenders there!
After some thought Libby,,,, you seem to have much more liberal views than me, I am surprised you wouldn't want to have that housing project next to you. Your posting in the past seemed to support other wrongful activity, why change how you think now ?
Just a thought

Charlotte, NC

#47 Jul 22, 2014
I agree that this guy acted irrational and put lives at risk but how is firing multiple bullets not putting lives at a even more risk. There were people all around watching this unfold. Bad choices all the way around
Hmmm

United States

#48 Nov 6, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
I agree that this guy acted irrational and put lives at risk but how is firing multiple bullets not putting lives at a even more risk. There were people all around watching this unfold. Bad choices all the way around
" We investigated ourselves and cleared ourselves of any wrong doing "... Yeah that sounds about right, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bashing (Mar '10) 9 hr Duh 15
Hung guys in brown county? Mon BBQ4U 16
bethel businesses closing already due to income... Mon sisterella11 13
$500,000 grant to Brown County for jail. Sun Curious in Cincin... 3
Cant run a home how you run a village Sun Luther Knows 2
Judy Varnau's time is coming Sun Master Kim 42
Brown County Hotel and Detention Center May 27 car007 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages