New to area

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2014
Does bethel have cab service ?
countryboy70

Fostoria, OH

#3 Jun 21, 2014
Not sure, probably would find a faster answer using google rather than asking an opinion site.
welcome to our lovely area.
cabs

Springfield, OH

#4 Jun 21, 2014
Yes, Danos services as well as a few others. I think another is burg taxi. Mt orab taxi also comes out to bethel.
The Joker

Delaware, OH

#5 Jun 24, 2014
Would a non-union cab driver be a scab driver?
New to area

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2014
Mt orab cab never answers.
Back in town

Lewis Center, OH

#7 Oct 31, 2014
I previously posted this under another thread: "Now that Billy in Ripley is no longer with us, they are the only game in town. You may also wan to try Dano's in the Batavia area if you have to go into Cincy. BTW, I bet nobody in Georgetown will sense the potential opportunity here." That was a few months back and, based on the comments, nobody has yet to seize the opportunity.
car007

Loveland, OH

#8 Oct 31, 2014
The Joker wrote:
Would a non-union cab driver be a scab driver?
Nah, just someone with enough pride and motivation to get up off of their ass and do something, unlike some others !
Airport bound Pud

Laurelville, OH

#9 Nov 3, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, just someone with enough pride and motivation to get up off of their ass and do something, unlike some others !
As Hank Thompson (and the Mills Bros.) would say:
Cab Driver, drive by Mary's place I just wanna chance to see her face Don't stop the meter, let it race Cab Driver, drive by Mary's place Cab Driver, once more round the block Never mind the ticking of the clock I only wish we could have a talk Cab Driver, once more round the block Cab Driver, once more down the street There's a little place we used to meet That`s where I laid my future at her feet Cab Driver, once more down the street Cab Driver, wait here by the door Perhaps I'll hold her in my arms once more Then thing's will be just like before Cab Driver, wait here by the door Cab Driver, better take me home I guess that I was meant to be alone I hope God sends me a love one of my own Cab Driver, better take me home Cab Driver, better take me home!

I miss old Billy from Ripley. Good dude.
New to area

Toledo, OH

#10 Nov 13, 2014
Does Williamsburg have a cab service or did they close ?
New to area

Detroit, MI

#11 Dec 29, 2014
If anyone plans on getting a DD for New Years Eve, make sure you do not call Mt.Orab cab he always drinks and drives, I can't believe he gets by with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Noble Junkie 2 hr Gman21 1
The Farm (Jun '17) 3 hr Jeanie 8
Timberly Curtsinger 5 hr Lmao 2
thief in mt orab 19 hr Annatheesia 1
zac corbin being laughed at by local attorneys (May '16) Feb 23 Noone 20
2 Georgetown teachers arrested Feb 22 Dottypotty 3
What heppen Feb 22 thoughts 8

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance