First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lori Cox

Fallon, NV

#1 May 15, 2014
This site is stupid. There is no way to trust anyone who posts here. Anyone can say whatever they like. There is know way to know who is really speaking on here as you can use whatever name you choose. It seems this is a great place for people to yak on about anything in a cowardly manner. Is that because if we knew who you are it would confirm that your opinion is no better than your character?
car007

Florence, KY

#2 May 15, 2014
Lori Cox wrote:
This site is stupid. There is no way to trust anyone who posts here. Anyone can say whatever they like. There is know way to know who is really speaking on here as you can use whatever name you choose. It seems this is a great place for people to yak on about anything in a cowardly manner. Is that because if we knew who you are it would confirm that your opinion is no better than your character?
Soo, you think the Brown County Commissioners have done a great job managing Brown County ? Please be more specific ?
Sponge

Cincinnati, OH

#3 May 15, 2014
Where the hell did you get political bs from loris statement?! I'll answer that one though, they've done about as good a job as the coroner. They've done about as good of a job as the sheriff. The sheriff, not the department. They've done slightly better than our nations president (which isn't saying much)
car007

Florence, KY

#4 May 16, 2014
Sponge wrote:
Where the hell did you get political bs from loris statement?! I'll answer that one though, they've done about as good a job as the coroner. They've done about as good of a job as the sheriff. The sheriff, not the department. They've done slightly better than our nations president (which isn't saying much)
I think all of these posts ( mine included ) leave questions as to how they were to be interpreted. No reason for discord until understood. I remain objective in thought. Relax and take a deep yoga breath and have a great day !
Really

Wilmington, OH

#5 May 16, 2014
Lori Cox wrote:
Lori Cox do you REALLY want to know why people dont put their name on the site ?

Because if your Cox name is your real name, you may want to change it, If your part of the COX klan that lives on 125 outside of Georgetown, the COX that has the Fruit,Veg,Flower & Dope Stand that was busted for dealing dope, you may want to change your name, If your not part of that klan GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!! Cause starting with the Dad & Mom on down to the kiddos that whole family deals dope,
So thats why you dont use your real name , im just saying ,

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#6 May 16, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Lori Cox do you REALLY want to know why people dont put their name on the site ?
Because if your Cox name is your real name, you may want to change it, If your part of the COX klan that lives on 125 outside of Georgetown, the COX that has the Fruit,Veg,Flower & Dope Stand that was busted for dealing dope, you may want to change your name, If your not part of that klan GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!! Cause starting with the Dad & Mom on down to the kiddos that whole family deals dope,
Yeah, but you gotta miss Good Old Johnny Cox. It's tough to get decent X (Molly for you youngsters) around Georgetoen anymore. What ever happened to him?
Lori Cox

Fallon, NV

#7 May 16, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo, you think the Brown County Commissioners have done a great job managing Brown County ? Please be more specific ?
Brown County Commissioners??? What does my statement have to do with them? So...to be more specific...as my comment is regarding this media site in general...I would not trust anything I read on this site regarding anyone or anything!
Lori Cox

Fallon, NV

#8 May 16, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say I really want to know why people don't use their real name. What I am saying is there is no way to know who is actually making the statements on here. I do not know the Cox family that lives outside of Georgetown but I also do not know you. Thus said, I have no reason to believe what you stated of them to be true or false. Comments on Topix = no validity = just yak!
car007

Florence, KY

#9 May 16, 2014
Lori Cox wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown County Commissioners??? What does my statement have to do with them? So...to be more specific...as my comment is regarding this media site in general...I would not trust anything I read on this site regarding anyone or anything!
Strike that comment if its N/ A.......... Beyond that , there is a lot of information shared on this site. Some of it is for entertainment value and some for other reasons. Its all open to interpretation regardless.....It can be taken for whatever one wants to take it.
curious

Wilmington, OH

#10 May 18, 2014
Lori Cox wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say I really want to know why people don't use their real name. What I am saying is there is no way to know who is actually making the statements on here. I do not know the Cox family that lives outside of Georgetown but I also do not know you. Thus said, I have no reason to believe what you stated of them to be true or false. Comments on Topix = no validity = just yak!
Unfortunately what was stated about the Cox family is true. It was in all the newspapers a few years back but they are still in business and they have nice healthy plants which I use in my yard now that Wittmeyer's has closed down.

Doesn't Johnny live on Vine any more?

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#11 May 20, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately what was stated about the Cox family is true. It was in all the newspapers a few years back but they are still in business and they have nice healthy plants which I use in my yard now that Wittmeyer's has closed down.
Doesn't Johnny live on Vine any more?
They do have nice plants. Firewood is overpriced but relatively bug free. Last I heard Johnny was working the "Carney Circuit". That was a few years ago.
yo momma

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jul 2, 2014
Nope, Johnny just got released from prison, so start looking for the dope to reappear, and stuff to start missing.
car007

New Philadelphia, OH

#13 Jul 2, 2014
yo momma wrote:
Nope, Johnny just got released from prison, so start looking for the dope to reappear, and stuff to start missing.
It will be like Christmas for him,,, NOONEE Cares at BCSO, he is safe.... BCI is a little busy still trying to cover their ass so he wont have to worry about them eirher... Welcome Home Johnny !
Terry

Williamsburg, OH

#14 Jul 2, 2014
Lori Cox wrote:
If it is this site or the court room, they all lie, judges, attorneys, and people on the stand.
You get more truth on Topix than in a court room.
Get Hooked

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jul 2, 2014
Lori Cox wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, do you ever listen to yourself? "I would not trust anything I read on this site regarding anyone or anything" and just look at you! Here you are bigger than sh!t on this site acting like you aren't! However, you are welcome on this site because we REALLY enjoy the entertainment of the ones who have lost 1/2 a brain to dope. And, the best part.....wait for it......wait for it.....YOU FIT IN PERFECTLY! Please do come back and engage in the most honest, truth-telling, openly opinionated site on the world wide web you have ever participated in! BTW, when your house gets shot up tonight, you'll understand another good reason to stay anonymous.
stayathomedad64

Wilmington, OH

#16 Jul 2, 2014
Will there be a fireworks display in Georgetown this year ?
Jim

Ashland, OH

#17 Jul 3, 2014
Get Hooked wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, do you ever listen to yourself? "I would not trust anything I read on this site regarding anyone or anything" and just look at you! Here you are bigger than sh!t on this site acting like you aren't! However, you are welcome on this site because we REALLY enjoy the entertainment of the ones who have lost 1/2 a brain to dope. And, the best part.....wait for it......wait for it.....YOU FIT IN PERFECTLY! Please do come back and engage in the most honest, truth-telling, openly opinionated site on the world wide web you have ever participated in! BTW, when your house gets shot up tonight, you'll understand another good reason to stay anonymous.
You are a toolbag moron. And you can't dispute it, because this is the most honest site on the web!!
Terry

Williamsburg, OH

#18 Jul 3, 2014
Lori Cox wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you do not want to know the TRUTH.
Most people do not want to hear or read the TRUTH.
Watch the movie or read the book "Eyes wide shut" and then see what you think.
Jim

Georgetown, OH

#19 Jul 3, 2014
Terry spreads only the truth.....haha
Terry

Williamsburg, OH

#20 Jul 3, 2014
Jim wrote:
Terry spreads only the truth.....haha
Your post tells me you do not want to know the truth.

You can't handle the TRUTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
t bullock, attention this is 4 u!!!! 29 min Fife 1
Courthouse employees 47 min Gypsy 2
Ricky McElweed 52 min Tom 25
Judge Obstructs Justice 95 days and counting 1 hr LivLaughLuv 273
Slept with ur man! 1 hr Fife 1
pud the dud 1 hr LivLaughLuv 20
How many concerned citizens showed up the the ... 3 hr car007 30
More from around the web

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE