brendon kirker
justme

Belfast, UK

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Anyone know him?
Lol

Westerville, OH

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah he is one of the biggest junkies in bethel and a piece of shit dead beat dad
Ttt

Wilmington, OH

#3 Feb 5, 2013
He doesn't have kids?
Chelsea Phillips

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2014
How dumb are u? First of he has no kids u fu**ing idiot. He's not a fu**ing junkie just because he has a problem. U must be one of them lame bi**h*s he kicked to the curb or a fag he beat up before u try and argue this u might wanna do some research. U won't win. Brens done some bad s**t and he's paying for it . Who of us out there's not done something wrong or bad. Leave his name out ur mouth if u don't have a clue what ur talking about! Thanks much a very close friend of his
Bruiser Jones

Peebles, OH

#5 Apr 18, 2014
So...he's in bethel, eh? Thanks alot, I got something for him...
brendon

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Apr 18, 2014
you will regret messing with me I am a bad dude bring it on bruiser the loser Haaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaha
Chelsea Phillips

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2014
This sh*t is so stupid , who ever the f**k is lame and actin like brendon needs to stop. No he is not in bethel and no ur not going to do anything to him and have nothing for him u sorry f**ks. I know for fact this is not bren on here leaving these dumb a** comments. Funny thing if u even new bren u would know where he is and for that being said none of u would be talking s**t to him face to face cuz u all know what he is about!
live in bethel

Bethel, OH

#8 Jun 14, 2015
Chelsea Phillips wrote:
This sh*t is so stupid , who ever the f**k is lame and actin like brendon needs to stop. No he is not in bethel and no ur not going to do anything to him and have nothing for him u sorry f**ks. I know for fact this is not bren on here leaving these dumb a** comments. Funny thing if u even new bren u would know where he is and for that being said none of u would be talking s**t to him face to face cuz u all know what he is about!
He's was in prison because of armed robbery ...it he's a piece of garbage white trash and will fight if high but runs like a little girl when he's clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of possible new scam 3 hr Kojak 1
Summerfest 2016 22 hr kris 4
STFU Gusweiler 22 hr Dishonesty 13
Judge Gus frees the mcelroys of any further cha... (Feb '15) 22 hr Tara 143
Brown County Jokes Commissioners 22 hr Got my vote 6
Mark Blackburn (Dec '15) Tue Not Enough Time 11
Got jumped last night Aug 21 AINTNOCHURCHAROUN... 2

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance