What's really wrong with Georgetown

Posted in the Bethel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boss Hogg

Ashville, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Look around people. Most of the women are either big fat hogs or burned out tweakers. This phenomenon transcends all ages and socio-economic backgrounds. Also too much smoking, bad tattooes and worse hair cuts. Not much chance of them making it in the executive suite. The men fair little better. With all the hairdressers in town in town, I really don't see the need for bad haircuts and with all the jail time pulled, I don't see the need for bad tats.
just passin thru

Carroll, OH

#2 Jul 12, 2013
Sure are a lot of homely people in one small area. Maybe its something in the water?
Boss Hogg

Delaware, OH

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Michelle Wells, 5'06",340' presently in the BC jail makes my point.
liberalism disease

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Welfare is rampant in these parts. Need a pay raise? Let's pop out another poor bastard!
Boss Hogg

Delaware, OH

#5 Jul 18, 2013
liberalism disease wrote:
Welfare is rampant in these parts. Need a pay raise? Let's pop out another poor bastard!
Good point but please note that welfare = subsistance not survival income so you you gotta deal drugs or your body to make it and with mucho kids, body has to be out of the question.
liberalism disease

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 18, 2013
If you pop out enough kids (many do) you can make a pretty good living off of it. I really enjoy going to Walmart on the first and watching these f*cks buy all the things I can't afford with the paycheck I work for.
Boss Hogg

Delaware, OH

#7 Jul 19, 2013
liberalism disease wrote:
If you pop out enough kids (many do) you can make a pretty good living off of it. I really enjoy going to Walmart on the first and watching these f*cks buy all the things I can't afford with the paycheck I work for.
Good observation, but you sound too American to even want to shop at Walmart. You need to work on optimizing your income and minimizing your tax liability. It's the true American way. That's why the third worlders thst come here jump into their own businesses ASAP.
Pud

Delaware, OH

#8 Jul 23, 2013
2 words sum it up. Ugly people. Actually make that 3 words. Ugly unambitious people.
smile

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jul 29, 2013
? drugs
Officer Black

Delaware, OH

#10 Jul 29, 2013
smile wrote:
? drugs
Just monitor the jail roster and work a trace on the druggy of your choice after they are released. You'll find what you seek. Persevere my good poster.
smile

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Aug 1, 2013
oops i forgot kyowa jones lives there------must be drugs
Everyone

Englewood, OH

#12 Aug 21, 2013
This is true. So sad. I wish things could be different around here. Everyone around here is way too comfortable using the system.
lol

Findlay, OH

#13 Aug 22, 2013
To many cheating women.
wow

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2013
lol wrote:
To many cheating women.
like who???
idk

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Aug 26, 2013
Ok so if u dont like it in georgetown, do something about it. move somewhere else. i have to say tho, this is NOT the goergetown i knew just a few years ago. not exactly sure what has transpired since i left. and trust me, i plan on getting back out asap.

“I'm not the Reds pitcher”

Since: Jun 13

Hick town, USA

#16 Aug 28, 2013
Nice place to visit, fair and all but I couldn't live here anymore.
Business Man

Middletown, OH

#17 Aug 28, 2013
then we are glad your gone fuktard,good riddence

Hick town, USA

#18 Aug 28, 2013
Business Man wrote:
then we are glad your gone fuktard,good riddence
You co a good job of making my case. Do you talk to your customers with that mouth?
Wow

Stout, OH

#19 Aug 29, 2013
Yea I used to live there years ago and im so glad I left when I did it most definitely has become the ghetto of brown county My dads been searching for land out that way and it doesnt matter how good the deal is he refuses to even look into property in Georgetown .... its ashame because when I was growing up it was a nice little town now 14 years later we only drive through it when we have too and it feels like we should lock our doors :( They need to do away with the bars and low income housing and send law enforcement in to weed out the dope dealers and fiends even the young kids I've met from there im talking 4-8 years old are a sad sight ( mouths on them like you would not believe not there fault its the ones raising them ) I refuse to let my kids go to parks or anything there now :( not that Georgetown is the only place like this but for brown county its just sad

Hick town, USA

#20 Aug 29, 2013
Wow wrote:
Yea I used to live there years ago and im so glad I left when I did it most definitely has become the ghetto of brown county My dads been searching for land out that way and it doesnt matter how good the deal is he refuses to even look into property in Georgetown .... its ashame because when I was growing up it was a nice little town now 14 years later we only drive through it when we have too and it feels like we should lock our doors :( They need to do away with the bars and low income housing and send law enforcement in to weed out the dope dealers and fiends even the young kids I've met from there im talking 4-8 years old are a sad sight ( mouths on them like you would not believe not there fault its the ones raising them ) I refuse to let my kids go to parks or anything there now :( not that Georgetown is the only place like this but for brown county its just sad
Unfortunately most of Georgetown is now low income and where do you suggest we put them? The bars per se are not the problem. Georgetown just needs a better class of bars. Glad you got out, but I can tell by your spelling and grammar you were educated here. Your writing style belies your obvious intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest MILF in Bethel (Jul '10) 7 hr Luvthequiteones 32
Amanda Yockey (Sep '10) 10 hr Shatheyock 7
Molly Fender 17 hr Brit 1
Evidence Evaluation Breakthrough In The Zachary... 19 hr Dont know 45
Interest Tue Now U Know 1
Feed mill (May '16) Mon Hate this town 10
Clifford horder peters Mon Clean the town up 1

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance