Island Boy

Moraga, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Seems to me there have been alot of fires recently. The worst was by Summer Lakes, some of my friends almost lost their homes. There have been some homes lost to other recent fires. Just today there was a fire behind my home on Stone road by the Coves developement. I think we have an arsonist in our community. Could it be revenge for not passing the bills to keep Bethel Islands fire station open? Could it be a digruntled citizen or may be a fireman? Who ever it is, don't let me catch you in the act. If you burn any of my friends homes or mine, I will bring upon you a wrath that you will regeret the rest of your life. I won't call the police,they will just protect you from me beating you within an inch of your miserable out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Tue Salinas East Marketa 1,573
Why is Oakley turning into a section 8 haven ? (Jul '09) Oct 5 The working man 32
gay topix (Jun '13) Sep 30 arush 38
News Pittsburg police identify motorcyclist who died... Sep 27 Jesus is Lord 5
Review: Perfect Smiles Family Dntstry - David C... (Oct '09) Sep 26 Brian 4
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) Sep 26 Paul A Payne 100
fire Sep 26 tsc 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Island Mortgages