Burke refuses to yield to special interests

Full story: NewsTimes.com

Finally a real leader who refuses to "comply" or "abide" by the whims of political special interest.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 07

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

Judged:

Impeach wrote:
Where was Burke while he was philandering this woman? He was in the town vehicle - BL1! How do I know this? I know his former girlfriend, and she told me. I hear from someone close to town hall that he was also caught in the act at the woman's business during town time when someone opened the barn door, and there he was with his trousers down.
While on town time, the clown would be seen parked on Miry Brook Road staring at the daughter's jobsite, because the daughter was driving the mother's truck. This would happen various times of the day - almost every day for a year or more.
The affidavit says he would show up at the victim's place of employment. What time of the day do you think that was? Yes, it was on town time, when he was supposedly working!
If anyone has seen Burke's truck still in his driveway at 9:30 - 10am, you know Burke's not a morning person. So, why when he was stalking his victim in MA did he claim he was a regular at a coffee shop near by - at 5 am (!) when he can't even drag himself to work - right down the road - until an hour after to town hall opens?
And, finally, does anyone actually believe that driving by Wooster Street in Danbury (the daughter's house) is anywhere remotely necessary when going between Burke's house on Greenwood Ave and the town hall?
The woman's business was in a barn and they were having sex in there?EEEEEWWWWW!

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

Judged:

Burke Drunk on TV wrote:
<quoted text>Burke was three sheets to the wind on "Common Sense" this evening. Got to the Burke or Gaita website (www.burke2009, Gaita = www.Bethelct.info , and you will see a man stumbling and fumbling through his words, while Crnic helped him through like a good boy scout.
The guy spends his time at the legion with the other simple minded hardcores, swirling down inexpensive beverages and reminiscing about battles missed.
Is that what we are looking for for our town CEO in the heart of sophisticated Fairfield County?
You should show some respect for veterans at the Legion. Dismissed!
Ten Hut

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

Judged:

Fed up in CT wrote:
<quoted text>
You should show some respect for veterans at the Legion. Dismissed!
They got paid for their time!

I work my azz off to pay freakin' taxes so they can can got to college. etc.
silent majority

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

We're all voting for Burke, cause the alternatives are downright scary. My taxes actually went DOWN this year! The bums who are behind all this Burke bashing should and will burn in hell for their deeds.
sue Mr exeter

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

Ten Hut wrote:
<quoted text>They got paid for their time!
Who ever you are, I have read your statements and you should be ashamed of yourself. I hope someone files a lawsuit against you for slander and defamation of character.
Sue Me

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Judged:

sue Mr exeter wrote:
<quoted text> Who ever you are, I have read your statements and you should be ashamed of yourself. I hope someone files a lawsuit against you for slander and defamation of character.
It isn't slander if it is true.

Poor Bob Burke. He has finally got his come-uppance. Now let's hope the normal people send his sorry azz back to banging nails where he can only abuse people who choose to work for him. The guy is a miserable excuse for a human being, and because of his charming personality, it was only a matter of time before he had no one left to vote for him.
Vet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Judged:

How come the Chairman from Exeter doesn't like Veterans. Is he a marxist?
Exterminator

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Judged:

Sue Me wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't slander if it is true.
Poor Bob Burke. He has finally got his come-uppance. Now let's hope the normal people send his sorry azz back to banging nails where he can only abuse people who choose to work for him. The guy is a miserable excuse for a human being, and because of his charming personality, it was only a matter of time before he had no one left to vote for him.
Peter, do you really want to go there? I know Alice is paying you. Can you tell us about all the swapping parties she used to have?

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Judged:

Ten Hut wrote:
<quoted text>They got paid for their time!
Oh, so defending your country (and it seems any other one they decided to protect)is just a paying job. The way you think and write shows you should have volunteered, and "got some schoolin'" because you are stupid "can can got to college".
PS We are all working our Azzes off, so what, welcome to the club (just not the Legion).
Train Wreck

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

Fed up in CT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so defending your country (and it seems any other one they decided to protect)is just a paying job. The way you think and write shows you should have volunteered, and "got some schoolin'" because you are stupid "can can got to college".
PS We are all working our Azzes off, so what, welcome to the club (just not the Legion).
This thing has gotten flung far afield. It's about Burke's ongoing train wreck that we can all spectate from the siding, while his barkers - Gaita, Crnic and Tom Peters, Sr. try to sell us a bridge to distract us from Burke's uncivil behavior.
Matt from Bethel

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

America Gentleman SamueI wrote:
<quoted text>You are a thug, and a bully. Shame on you.
You sound retarded. Stop talking about Robert.
Trey

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

#86 is not the real Samuel.
Trey

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

#87 sounds like a real stupid retarded Brut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bethel Discussions

Search the Bethel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 26 min barefoot2626 9,071
Woman accused of torching mother's home 4 hr brandy 2
Police: Man Stabbed At Danbury Bar In Dispute O... 23 hr HatShlttyBLOG 1
Huge abandoned house in Newtown Wed justwondering 1
Black people smell (Jun '08) Tue HatShlttyBLOG 120
Fireworks over Lake Lillinonah (Jul '08) Jul 5 Cheryl 3
Brookfield weight loss center triples in size, ... Jul 5 Chiropractor from Chicago 2
•••
•••

Bethel News Video

•••
•••

Bethel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE