Psychiatric exam ordered for McGowan ...

Psychiatric exam ordered for McGowan in New Milford sexual assa...

There are 191 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Sep 1, 2009, titled Psychiatric exam ordered for McGowan in New Milford sexual assa.... In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

A Superior Court judge on Tuesday ordered a psychiatric exam for John McGowan, a former Danbury mayoral candidate and prominent anti-immigration activist accused of first-degree sexual assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Travis

Danbury, CT

#267 Aug 3, 2011
Al is a monkey who belongs in chains.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#270 Aug 3, 2011
Is this a relative of the McGowan that is a Newtown Police Officer? For several years at this time.
America Gentleman Samuel

United States

#271 Aug 4, 2011
Travis wrote:
Al is a monkey who belongs in chains.
Is that the typing ape? He should join the circus with the flea who can whistle.
Bones

Danbury, CT

#273 Aug 4, 2011
Tell me more about Al, I'm haven't finished myself off yet...
Bones

Danbury, CT

#274 Aug 4, 2011
Every bloggingni gger is an ape and slavery should be reinstated.
pez

Ridgefield, CT

#275 Aug 4, 2011
CTM wrote:
Is this a relative of the McGowan that is a Newtown Police Officer? For several years at this time.
heard he has relatives at wilton police dept and new milford
Travis

Danbury, CT

#276 Aug 5, 2011
I'm glad B*tt R*ping John put in his time to represent the majority of Danburians (human Danburians)by telling brown immigrants they aren't welcome here. Because they're not. Congress also needs to make a law to disallow black "people" from stepping foot in this country unless they're in a zoo cage.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#279 Aug 5, 2011
Starting to look like a lot of the lying, robbing, fearful politicians are getting an inbred relative or two on the force for security reasons. Makes a good force look bad from even just a couple of them...
zzz

Ridgefield, CT

#280 Aug 6, 2011
CTM wrote:
Starting to look like a lot of the lying, robbing, fearful politicians are getting an inbred relative or two on the force for security reasons. Makes a good force look bad from even just a couple of them...
All bullies and cowards are just that.They operate on making people afraid to challenge them when they do wrong. when people do challenge them, the police and their friends/relatives have the power to assassinate the characters of those who stand up to them rather than live by the truth like the rest of us do.Mcgowan is such a freak, by his own admition of what he did. His family should be apologizing for his behavior but I bet they are not. The fruit falls close to the tree-the mcgowan fruits never do wrong-its all a government conspiracy against them.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#282 Sep 3, 2012
He is not the only one to get head check out.
Gehlen org

Ishpeming, MI

#283 Sep 4, 2012
Sun Myung Moon & the CNP
So news that the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, the eccentric and exceedingly wealthy
Korean-born businessman, donned a crown in a Senate office building and ...

http://watch.pair.com/moon.html - 58k -
HAS REV. SUN MYUNG MOON PURCHASED THE TOP RIGHT ...
La Haye also formed the Council For National Policy (CNP) in 1981. There are "
definite ties between this 'Christian' organization and the Rev. Moon's openly ...

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1818.cfm - 83k -
Exposed: Tim LaHaye, Chuck Missler, Jerry Falwell, Sun Myung ...
Feb 20, 2012 ... Exposed: Tim LaHaye, Chuck Missler, Jerry Falwell, Sun Myung Moon, Rick
Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Benny Hinn, Kathryn Kuhlman, Paul ...

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/ ...- 27k -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatal Sandy Hook Emergency Response Problems 1 hr Sadie 1
Why did Obama seal the Sandy Hook Shooting reco... (Jul '13) 2 hr Sadie 19
News Undocumented, uninsured 2 hr tomin cali 2
News Women Discuss Careers at Housatonic Community C... 11 hr BPT 6
Review: Bethel Academy of Martial Arts Thu GMGall 4
News Trump's Danbury vote higher than statewide Apr 27 tomin cali 1
News MPP still pushing for CT scanner (Sep '09) Apr 26 Premier visit 2day 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages