Psychiatric exam ordered for McGowan in New Milford sexual assa...

Full story: NewsTimes.com

A Superior Court judge on Tuesday ordered a psychiatric exam for John McGowan, a former Danbury mayoral candidate and prominent anti-immigration activist accused of first-degree sexual assault.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of191
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MAN FROM BOSTON

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Judged:

This is the same man who was the sidekick of another sicko BIG T, also on the local cable channel 23. My question is why in God's name are these 2 men still allowed to be seen on the cable network? Granted the Big T show was taken off the air for a while but he is back. Both of these two individuals are anti govt. anti everything they need to be removed ASAP so that other people do not copycat them in any way shape or form.
Action Now

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Judged:

Only 4 comments? Wow. I don't even know where to begin.
notsurprisedsadl y

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Judged:

I am not surprised a bit by the fact that underneath everything, McGowan is a violent man without remorse. Anyone who has witnessed his antics at anti immigration rallys, or his harrassment of latino's at PRO immigration rallys, knows he is a loose cannon. When a person speaks and seethes hatred as much as this bunch (and it goes way beyond McGowan# do, it means they are capable of doing horrible things. I find it sad that several people in leadership #and past leadership roles) in our community rub elbows with John McGowan, and his "friends", including Big T etc, and kiss up to them proudly (Hi Joe C. Hello P.B. Hello J. U. And Hello well, we all know who they report to). And the sad part about it, is that anyone with a rational mind, knew that this guy was out of his. After all those conspiracy theories weren't secret. Nor his hatred of women (which was only a little less than his hatred of anything other than the white american male). Which brings up a point. I had the displeasure of running into McGowan one day on my way to work. At a convenience store. And for someone who hates immigrants so much, he was certainly surrounded by them. In fact, at least two or three climbed out of his van to get themselves a cup of coffee that day. Hmmm. Makes one think. Then again, hypocrisy is nothing new. A man who makes his public persona "hatred" goes to church and is religious?? But then commits this act of violence? Oh wait, then again, maybe he attended that "Mountain Church" whose pastor is anything but Godly.
John

New Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Judged:

Hahah this doesn't surprise me! this guy is CRAZY!!! So is Kevin (his co-host on the local TV show) but at least Kevin is smart. He just believes too much in conspiracys and he needs to be examine by a psychiatric as well.

Watch their show!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

All this negativity about these two bozo's....why are you people watching the program or listening to their rhetoric ?? The less people that listen or watch the better the chance will be that none of the BS will get into peoples heads.Funny thing about Karma, it has a way of biting one in the @ss like it is with this loser.Why not boycott the station that carries the nonsense they spew out..?? Just a thought...
NYWalker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

do we, the public really have to be given all these details about these two losers...she was stepping out on the father of her poor kids and he is clearly fractured and hiding behind the fact he attends a church, did she not see this in the MONTHS she was with him, exgaged in, you know what...or is it true that,birds of a feather flock together...but in all fairness to her, NO means NO and there is only TWO people that now the truth..and no, I don't want to know the outcome, keep it to yourself, thank you very much..nothing about this event is newsworthy.....
mclean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

This shows the type of looney involved in the anti-immigrant movement. DEPORT HIM.
mclean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

I said deport.
Munchen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Did the other kids tease you because of your horrible acne? Are you still bitter about that?
mclean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

de port
Ted from Honda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

mclean wrote:
This shows the type of looney involved in the anti-immigrant movement.**** HIM.
Anti-illegals are hypocrites. This is how they act.
Fort Newtown Police

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

I think this guy wood be a very good candidate to replace newtowns police chief. He's already proven he is psychologically fit and seems to have the similar god like complex like the chief.
I heard your getting investigated for abusing your authority .. Haha. Your on your way out lol. Oh no. Does that put rios in charge ??? Lateral transfer.
Too bad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Is this the same guy causing the problems with the animal control lady? If so. That's sad the chief doesn't have better more important things to do. Carma. People
Psychobabel

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

I think we need a psychological evaluation of Obama. While they're at it, throw in Biden!
Alex Sempermom

Taftville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

this isn't Biggie T with his failed cable access show, is it?

how many loser shows ARE there based in Danbury????
Lou V New Milford

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

"do not judge...lest you be judged"!!!
If I'm not mistaken I belive that in "our" country(U.S.A)..."you are persumed "innocent" until "PROVEN" guilty!!!. We do not know exactly what transpired between these two people...only God himself knows that...So let's let God do his job thru our leagal system...and TRUST Him and not OUR understanding!!!
Lou V New Milford

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

"He who has no sin cast the first stone"... In this country we belive "you are pursumed innocent until "PROVEN" guilty!!!
Oh no my cinnamon ring

Ansonia, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

maybe he was looking to the cinnamon ring as the saviour. baloon knot, brown star!
AlexManningConse rvative

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

Lou V New Milford wrote:
"He who has no sin cast the first stone"... In this country we belive "you are pursumed innocent until "PROVEN" guilty!!!
Funny, you guys never took this angle in any crime story involving suspected immigrants.

Anti-illegals are hypocrites. Always were, always will be.

And you guys are creepy, too. With the passive agressive anal thing. "And It Stinks!"
Conspiracy Alert

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

Alex Sempermom wrote:
this isn't Biggie T with his failed cable access show, is it?
how many loser shows ARE there based in Danbury????
Clearly a danger to society and himself, this piece of filth should be locked away for good.

http://hatcityblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/forme...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of191
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bethel News Video

•••
•••

Bethel Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••