License plate helps Danbury police track hit-and-run driver

A license plate left at the scene helped police track down a Danbury driver involved in a hit-and-run accident early Saturday. Read more
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Naaygers

Anonymous Proxy

#170 Jun 18, 2009
sabrina wrote:
Hey Alex..... There is a story on the front page about the man from Sothington repeatedly raping a 5 year old.... hey go check it out and let me know what you think about it.... and by the way tell your citations to go and kick some rocks
I can smell you from here. The gun powder too.
Naaygers

Anonymous Proxy

#171 Jun 18, 2009
how to be a sabrina wrote:
- Slink around, shuffling your feet and bobbing your neck like the lazy retard you are.
- Walk down the middle of the street because you don't know what a sidewalk is for.
- Sh!t three babies into the world before 17 years of age. This assures that welfare money will support you, so your "men" have more time to commit crimes. Oh yes, make sure each baby has a different father.
- Bastardize the English language in the name of "culture". Make sure that several terms have multiple meanings and others have ambiguous meanings and that only 50% of your words are even complete words.
- Always talk loud enough so everyone in the 'hood' can hear you.
- Wear clothes that are 10 sizes too big, making sure the pants hang off your ****. Also huge pants facilitate stealing (let me translate that: "it be easier to lift dat 'box at the Walmmart, homes"). If you have to hold them up while you walk, it only looks badder.
- Do drugs, sell drugs, make drugs.
- Turn your backyard into a junk yard. If you don't have a backyard, turn your mother's into a junk yard. Eliminate every blade of grass.
- Travel around leaching off relatives, friends, salvation armies. Abandon your children with them also.
- Smack your kids and yell at them a lot. Make them feel less than human and that they have no future, which they don't because they're apes like you.
- Drink cheap wine and malt liquor every day, forgetting that "malt liquor" is just fortified cheap beer.
- Stop in the middle of the street, blocking all traffic to converse with fellow apes and have complete disregard for everyone else.
- Delay everybody at the checkouts while you and 3 other chimps fumble around for the $1.42 for the bottle of Magnum.
- Clog isles at Kmart with strollers, bastard kids and your fat selves. If you're a cashier, never look at or be cordial to a customer and always talk to other apes while you ring up the customer.
- Overcharge customers at Taco Bell and pocket the difference.
- Drive your car while slouched so low that you can barely see over the wheel (gangsta drivin').
- Get a job under affirmative action. Then sit around all day pretending that you earned the position and that the other co-workers respect you. Whenever you mess up, scream "racism!" & hope you get enough Generation X liberals in the jury.
- Never, I mean NEVER, take any responsibility for your actions. Always blame others including Asians, Latinos, Mexicans, and especially Whites for your sorry **** stupid life.
- Show other lame-**** races the black race is unique by having a culture/lifestyle that results in diseases/poverty/birth rates for blacks consistently rising while it falls for the others.
- Fear and loathing of dogs is set in the genes for blacks. Of course bigotry against blacks is set into the genes of dogs. So be sure to get a dog, tie it up in the cold and mud and neglect it until it dies. Then start all over again.
- Always have ten excuses involving hospitals for why you can't pay your bill. When or if you finally settle up, pull out a big wad of bills out of the welfare check to do it. Cash must be used because you long ago screwed up your credit and checking account.
- Cram 5 generations into a two room government apartment and still be able to neglect your kids.
- Die young. The #1 cause of death for monkey males between 15 and 30 is murder.
They like little animals- chuwawas that keep yappin.
Al has a tail

Durham, CT

#172 Jun 18, 2009
sabrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes lets start, then you will really see who out weighs who... I have cases (crimes that whites have done, being the animals they are) I can pull out the archives that will shut you up.... BTW your numbers do not add up... Try again Bud
Where are the archives?
Mr Ed

Wallingford, CT

#173 Jun 18, 2009
alex wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see your "evidence" that whites are more liekly to have s'ex with animals or family members than other races. I can, and have provided many citations for my own statistics on black indolence and savagery. So please, "doctor," enlighten us all.
Well, there were all of us in the stables and your mom, hows that as a start ?
alex

Dallas, TX

#174 Jun 19, 2009
Mr Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there were all of us in the stables and your mom, hows that as a start ?
So you think that by insulting my mother you are, in fact, insulting me? Perhaps you should take a course in human genetics, as insults cannot travel telepathically from mother to child.
SAINT TILLER

Danbury, CT

#175 Jun 19, 2009
alex wrote:
So you think that by insulting my mother you are, in fact, insulting me? Perhaps you should take a course in human genetics, as insults cannot travel telepathically from mother to child.
True, Alex...they can only "travel" from your nostrils to your genitals.

Also, "ooga", "so erotic", etc, etc....
alex

Dallas, TX

#176 Jun 19, 2009
FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel,firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the light bulb,photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers,and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer,Tacitus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington,Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison,Graham Bell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt,Ford, Luther, De Vinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African N'egro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar,a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel.(Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded N'egro.)He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

FACT #3: The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points,on average, below those of American Whites.

FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc.The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period.

FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent-- equality would require 50 percent.
RePete

Newark, NJ

#177 Jun 19, 2009
Naaygers wrote:
<quoted text>
They like little animals- chuwawas that keep yappin.
Boston, MA- that's definitely search warrantable. Your slippin, T.
alex

Dallas, TX

#178 Jun 19, 2009
RePete wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston, MA- that's definitely search warrantable. Your slippin, T.
“You’re” is always a contraction of “you are.” If you’ve written “you’re,” try substituting “you are.” If it doesn’t work, the word you want is “your.” Your writing will improve if you’re careful about this.

If someone thanks you, write back “you’re welcome” for “you are welcome.”

Idiot.
Mr Ed

Wallingford, CT

#179 Jun 19, 2009
alex wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just presenting the facts, if I wanted to insult your mother I would have reminded her she gave birth to you. Actually, that goes beyond an insult, that's torture.
super dude

Bethel, CT

#180 Jun 19, 2009
alex wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see your "evidence" that whites are more liekly to have s'ex with animals or family members than other races. I can, and have provided many citations for my own statistics on black indolence and savagery. So please, "doctor," enlighten us all.
\
There is evidence that aids was transferd from apes to blacks. The animal negro african would kill the lowland gorrila,have sex with the dead animal. THis is how aids crossed over to humans. Why do you think a magority of white people think you all are sub human animals. What town in New York or Connecticut that has a small or large black population is safe to live in??The white liberals talk of racial diversity but live in all white towns like Greenwich and Redding.They do not want there children near the black animals.
DanburyDan

United States

#181 Jun 19, 2009
super dude wrote:
<quoted text>\
There is evidence that aids was transferd from apes to blacks. The animal **** african would **** the lowland gorrila,have **** with the dead animal. THis is how aids crossed over to humans. Why do you think a magority of white people think you all are sub human animals. What town in New York or Connecticut that has a small or large black population is safe to live in??The white liberals talk of racial diversity but live in all white towns like Greenwich and Redding.They do not want there children near the black animals.
Somebody's cranky!
ZING

Danbury, CT

#182 Jun 19, 2009
super dude wrote:
<quoted text>\
There is evidence that aids was transferd from apes to blacks. The animal **** african would **** the lowland gorrila,have **** with the dead animal. THis is how aids crossed over to humans. Why do you think a magority of white people think you all are sub human animals. What town in New York or Connecticut that has a small or large black population is safe to live in??The white liberals talk of racial diversity but live in all white towns like Greenwich and Redding.They do not want there children near the black animals.
What's a "magority".

Also, get your damn hands off the keyboard you damn dirty Big_T viewer!
Gracious

Durham, CT

#183 Jun 20, 2009
alex wrote:
FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel,firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the light bulb,photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers,and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer,Tacitus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington,Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison,Graham Bell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt,Ford, Luther, De Vinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.
FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African N'egro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar,a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel.(Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded N'egro.)He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.
FACT #3: The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points,on average, below those of American Whites.
FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc.The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period.
FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The **** overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent-- equality would require 50 percent.
Is this why the Constitution says they're 3/5 human?

“What's up?”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#184 Jun 20, 2009
Gracious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why the Constitution says they're 3/5 human?
You're such a sad little man, FREAK!!!!
shi

Philadelphia, PA

#185 Jan 14, 2012
All tha haters buff ma shit real talk
shi

Bethel, CT

#186 Jan 15, 2012
shi wrote:
All tha niggers smell like shit.
Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay males on the downlow 8 hr Denny 1
News Bethel woman faces vehicle charges (Feb '08) 19 hr MARYJANES BIGGEST... 69
News Norwalk Ranks Below State Average For Safety In... 23 hr Norwalk resistanc... 6
News Cyclists riding to D.C. in memory of Sandy Hook... Mar 29 William Wilhelm Jr 2
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Mar 25 CTM 12,176
sandy hook = hoax Mar 25 CTM 10
How many newtown shooting families still reside... Mar 25 CTM 4
Bethel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]