License plate helps Danbury police tr...

License plate helps Danbury police track hit-and-run driver

There are 157 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Jun 15, 2009, titled License plate helps Danbury police track hit-and-run driver. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

A license plate left at the scene helped police track down a Danbury driver involved in a hit-and-run accident early Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bystander

Ashford, CT

#1 Jun 15, 2009
Shiemma Green....how many times has your mother told you to claen up after yourself....Mama was right.
Tax Payer

AOL

#2 Jun 15, 2009
If anyone in town should get pay increases it's the police department. Can you just imagine what it must be like to have to put up with this crap on a daily basis.

Hit and run and leave bumper at scene with plate on it --- you can't make this stuff up.

With the kind of people the police have to put up with on a daily basis I wonder how they stay sane.

Thank you Danbury police.
Amazing

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2009
How did they solve that one? Doh!
duh

AOL

#4 Jun 15, 2009
spot just earned on america's dumbest criminals...bet the police had a good laugh at this dumb @$$
USA

Middlefield, CT

#5 Jun 16, 2009
Natika and Shiemma.
Dumb and dumber. I guess the names that their parents gave them at birth did not help them in the brains dept.
dogdik

Sterling, CT

#7 Jun 16, 2009
hey shiemma! where did you rent that car.all rentals dealers i know, you have to be 21 years old...p.s you are stupid to run,who's going to rent you a car now?sad..........
1JAWHAWKER

Golden, CO

#8 Jun 16, 2009
Just how do you rent a car without a driver's license?
Suckaz

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 16, 2009
Ted From City Hall wrote:
--The car was reported stolen by the rental company after Green failed to return it, police said.--
Shiemma and Natika, typical low life blacks. Rent a car and then think it is their toy to drive around town and not return it.
Anyone want to bet it was not a compact but a LUXURY SUV OR CHRYSLER !!!!
dey beez livin large fo da ni g gas
So much for your guys' plan to pretend to hate just ILLEGAL ALIENS. I knew you couldn't keep it up for long.
C Ray

El Segundo, CA

#13 Jun 16, 2009
I thought you had to be 25 to rent a car?!?!
Phil R Upp

Hartford, CT

#14 Jun 16, 2009
C Ray wrote:
I thought you had to be 25 to rent a car?!?!
You do.

25 in WHITE years.
Amazing

Guilderland, NY

#16 Jun 16, 2009
Amazing wrote:
How did they solve that one? Doh!
It was a joke - lighten up.
Joe Africa

Waterbury, CT

#17 Jun 16, 2009
BillyBob wrote:
--The car was reported stolen by the rental company after Green failed to return it, police said.--
Shiemma and Natika, typical low life blacks. Rent a car and then think it is their toy to drive around town and not return it.
Anyone want to bet it was not a compact but a LUXURY SUV OR CHRYSLER !!!!
dey beez livin large fo da ni g gas
Now my sole brother Alfonce Robinson be smart. He hook up with a white women,uses her good credit to lease a audi!!!! You know most of da brothers and sisters have bad credit and Alfonce be no betta.
R U Kidding

Waterbury, CT

#20 Jun 16, 2009
Joe Africa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a three family house. I don't like to rent to other blacks in part because they think"" I be in this apartment and do'nt have to pay rent no more just because I live here and think I own it. most blacks have bad credit because they are ignorant. Ask any car dealer that has to pull a lone for a black.
You need to learn how to spell.
melon

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jun 16, 2009
Question? What does color have to do with underage children disobeying the law? i.e., driving without a license, not returning a rented car etc... People of all walks of life, all colors, races, ethinicities, classes etc.. break the law all the time. Bernie Madoff is doing time right now for committing a crime and he is white. Not all Blacks are ignorant, not all whites are smart. Instead of us focusing on color/race Let's focus on trying to teach other youths not to make the same mistake. Crime does not discriminate it is only the justice system that does.
melon

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Jun 16, 2009
It is so many people that are posting comments that have so many horrible things to say about black people, yet continuously try to imitate everything they do. And if you want to get technical Whites are the biggest offenders, remember? They STOLE everything from the Blacks, Indians etc...

“What's up?”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#26 Jun 16, 2009
melon wrote:
Question? What does color have to do with underage children disobeying the law?
Absolutely nothing. Most of those posts are made by the same racist, who doesn't have the ba lls to come from behind his keyboard, and say those things to anyone's face.
Ignore him, or make fun of him as I do.

“What's up?”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#27 Jun 16, 2009
melon wrote:
It is so many people that are posting comments that have so many horrible things to say about ****, yet continuously try to imitate everything they do. And if you want to get technical Whites are the biggest offenders, remember? They STOLE everything from the Blacks, Indians etc...
P.S. I know it's you, FREAK!!!!
melon

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Jun 16, 2009
Gracious.... I am not a freak, I am really trying to figure out what color has to do with children disobeying/breaking the law. I am also trying to figue out what an accident, a name, a stupid mistake that a couple of children made (as children do all the time) has to do with not renting to Blacks, or blacks smelling or blacks being ignorant. I am merely using that last comment as an example. So please before you go calling me a Freak, read my posts again.
Jamie

Rochester, NY

#33 Jun 16, 2009
Enterprise called her and said their motto is "We pick you up" not "We pick up after you".
Rocket Science

Monroe, CT

#34 Jun 16, 2009
The license plate was left by the hit and run driver?
I would call that a good day for the officers at the scene. Like shooting fish in a barrel!
Unbelievable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandy Hook Father Lenny Pozner/Leonard Pozner H... Jun 29 Bill Hicks 1
News Maker of AR-15 used at Sandy Hook wants marketi... Jun 28 Israel Did 911 1
News Parking passes on sale for Ridgefield Fourth of... Jun 28 Will 1
News Watch: Bethel Fire Department Launches Video Ca... Jun 21 Mee 2
News Danbury Hospital Launches Outpatient Palliative... Jun 20 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Bill Would Raise Penalties For Careless Drivers... Jun 16 ffctguitar 3
News Barack Obama to go to Orlando to pay respects t... Jun 15 RalphB 10

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages