Get Your 'Shop for Cause' Ticket Here

Get Your 'Shop for Cause' Ticket Here

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from May 19, 2011, titled Get Your 'Shop for Cause' Ticket Here. In it, Patch.com reports that:

This Saturday, May 21, A Bethel's Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring "Shop for a Cause" to benefit the Bethel, Danbury & Redding chapter of Relay for Life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Katy Rowan

Dallas, TX

#1 May 29, 2011
Thanks for writing about this! I work for a great company called Uptown Liz, which was created in memory of the founder's 28 year old sister, Liz, who died from breast cancer. Uptown Liz ( www.uptownliz.com ) promotes products from companies whose proceeds go to charity. You can shop on this one-of-a-kind Web site by charitable cause or product category, knowing that every time you make a purchase you are making a difference. There are many great art, clothing, jewelry, house wares, beauty and eco-friendly products (just to name a few) that benefit charities all over the world.
America Gentleman Samuel

Ridgefield, CT

#2 May 29, 2011
Katy Rowan wrote:
Thanks for writing about this! I work for a great company called Uptown Liz, which was created in memory of the founder's 28 year old sister, Liz, who died from breast cancer. Uptown Liz ( www.uptownliz.com ) promotes products from companies whose proceeds go to charity. You can shop on this one-of-a-kind Web site by charitable cause or product category, knowing that every time you make a purchase you are making a difference. There are many great art, clothing, jewelry, house wares, beauty and eco-friendly products (just to name a few) that benefit charities all over the world.

Blacks = animals.
True.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis and Shirley Beulah Watson 3 hr HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 9
News Students warned to prove Texas residence or leave (Sep '09) 13 hr Laredo 26
News Erardi retiring as Newtown schools superintendent Jul 13 George Roberge 1
Seeking female with herpes in Danbury Jul 9 dom 1
Sandy Hook Music Forum (Dec '12) Jul 6 Love the hoaxs 18
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Jul 4 Youralooser 477
Chuck E Cheese closed (Sep '13) Jul 3 bearking 6

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages