Earth Day celebration in Newtown draws a crowd

Apr 30, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Connecticut Post

Eleanor Glassman, 5, of Sandy Hook, pets the mascot of the Newtown Lions Club Duck Race, during Newtown's 4th annual Earth Day celebration, Saturday, April 30, 2011.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 6, 2011
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Newtown, home tothe has-been Cappoziello family that did the Mt. Trashmore dumping. Don't forget the other 24 sites that are in a suit illegally dismissed by AG Blumenthal. You would have to dig up half the town to clean up the garbage to get a clean glass of water. 30,000 pico-curies of radon in the Grade School drinking water should be considered as bad. It was on the news in 2001. The real celebration would be McKinney, Blumenthal, Rosenthal, Wasserman The Cappoziellos in jail and paying for the clean-up. To bad the state and Town are that crooked, wonder what their cut was?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

CTM wrote:
I am high on crack
we know
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Seems some of those leaving comments must have drank a lot of water while attending Head Of Meadow Grade School. So much they act and write like they are still there. That is the school that was featured on Ct. TV News, I believe channel six, back in 2001, maybe even 2000. 30,000 pico-curies of radon in the drinking water and nothing has been done. A home near that school had 50,000 pico-curies. The children living there were not growing healthy. Can anyone please explain why no action except to ignore or cover this up has happened?
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Wow, a whole town that doesn't care about the kids. Odd, other twons have torn down and built new schools for less pollution than this. There really is something bad in the water here then....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bethel Discussions

Search the Bethel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 9 hr Squach 9,389
Sandy Hook - Another Flaw Mon RiddleMeThis 1
Migrant children issue lands at Connecticut's door Sat STOMP AN ILLEGAL TODAY 1
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Jul 23 Newton 1
Put more children on psychiatric drugs to preve... (Dec '12) Jul 22 anonymousnetruthteller 8
Putin wins Time magazine's 'Person of the Year' (Dec '07) Jul 20 Cordwainer Trout 10
Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Jul 20 Huh uh 190
•••
•••

Bethel News Video

•••
•••

Bethel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bethel People Search