Earth Day celebration in Newtown draw...

Earth Day celebration in Newtown draws a crowd

There are 4 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 30, 2011, titled Earth Day celebration in Newtown draws a crowd. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Eleanor Glassman, 5, of Sandy Hook, pets the mascot of the Newtown Lions Club Duck Race, during Newtown's 4th annual Earth Day celebration, Saturday, April 30, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2011
Newtown, home tothe has-been Cappoziello family that did the Mt. Trashmore dumping. Don't forget the other 24 sites that are in a suit illegally dismissed by AG Blumenthal. You would have to dig up half the town to clean up the garbage to get a clean glass of water. 30,000 pico-curies of radon in the Grade School drinking water should be considered as bad. It was on the news in 2001. The real celebration would be McKinney, Blumenthal, Rosenthal, Wasserman The Cappoziellos in jail and paying for the clean-up. To bad the state and Town are that crooked, wonder what their cut was?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 30, 2011
CTM wrote:
I am high on crack
we know

United States

#3 May 1, 2011
Seems some of those leaving comments must have drank a lot of water while attending Head Of Meadow Grade School. So much they act and write like they are still there. That is the school that was featured on Ct. TV News, I believe channel six, back in 2001, maybe even 2000. 30,000 pico-curies of radon in the drinking water and nothing has been done. A home near that school had 50,000 pico-curies. The children living there were not growing healthy. Can anyone please explain why no action except to ignore or cover this up has happened?

United States

#4 May 6, 2011
Wow, a whole town that doesn't care about the kids. Odd, other twons have torn down and built new schools for less pollution than this. There really is something bad in the water here then....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sad story behind cake-box structure in Gaylords... (Sep '09) Thu Al Rivoli 7
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Oct 18 TFT 421
News Where to find the perfect pumpkin for Halloween Oct 17 Samuels Furnace Man 4
News Police: Man Stabbed At Danbury Bar In Dispute O... (Jul '14) Oct 14 Big bubba 2
News Some areas get first frost of the season Oct 12 BPT 2
News Right-Wing Media Marginalize Newtown Families, ... (Apr '13) Oct 11 Vivia 2
News Brookfield man sues over 'demon' book (Oct '07) Oct 5 Rose 46

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages