Jury selection in New Milford sex-ass...

Jury selection in New Milford sex-assault case set for Wednesday

There are 5 comments on the NewsTimesLive.com story from Jul 26, 2011, titled Jury selection in New Milford sex-assault case set for Wednesday. In it, NewsTimesLive.com reports that:

After months of delays, jury selection in the sexual assault trial of a Danbury area anti-immigration activist and cable television talk show host is scheduled to get underway in Litchfield Superior Court Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimesLive.com.

America Gentleman Samuel

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2011
All blacks are violent ANIMALS who seek to destroy America. Reinstate slavery. Also send all the shitskins back to Mexico. Semper fi.
Page Toppenheimer

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 27, 2011
ZING!

LOL!!!

Top of the Page!

(something I said four years ago)
America Gentleman Samuel

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2011
Page Toppenheimer wrote:
Every NIG is a violent animal!
LOL!!!
Top of the Page!
(something I said four years ago)
yeah me too lol
LOL

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2011
a dopey racist blogger has a raging stiffie for mcgowan.
he has an unnatural fixation with anal sex (prob wishes he was the 'victim') and a very popular mayor who will be re elected by a landslide, again.

ooga
pete

Danbury, CT

#7 Aug 6, 2011
LOL wrote:
a dopey racist blogger has a raging stiffie for mcgowan.
he has an unnatural fixation with anal sex (prob wishes he was the 'victim') and a very popular mayor who will be re elected by a landslide, again.
ooga
Alfonse is without a doubt a he man woman hater,I heard the womans center has his picture on the wall of the break room to play darts on during lunch. Just because he enjoys man-man sex dosent mean he should be so rude to females -or to Boutin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Convention heading toward climax Tue Community Disorga... 23
News MPP still pushing for CT scanner (Sep '09) May 15 Green-party-platform 22
Reinstate slavery!!! (Jun '08) Apr '18 Sensible Guy 23
News EDITORIAL: Congress gets a model for assault ar... Apr '18 Marauder 2
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Feb '18 Wondering 488
News 'Greatest Showman' film stirs new interest in P... Jan '18 BPT 3
News What to expect from the snowstorm Dec '17 BPT 10

Bethel Jobs

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages