Housing and Roomates in Bethel, Alaska

Posted in the Bethel Forum

Since: Feb 13

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I may be taking a position as a Behavioral Health Counselor in Bethel, AK and am wondering how hard it is to find housing to rent and to find a good roommate to split expense. Anyone have suggestions?
Curious

Sebastian, FL

#2 May 11, 2013
I'm also looking to relocate to Bethel in the medical field. I'm curious about housing as well. I'm looking for a 3 bedroom place.
Bethelite

Bethel, AK

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Housing can be a challenge and comes in all forms here in Bethel. Houses, apartments, duplexes, etc. If you are looking for shared housing, there are often health care workers and educators looking for roommates to help share the cost. I'd suggest checking with YKHC or LKSD to post you are looking for housing and when. Make no mistake: housing rent, utilities, HEATING OIL, phone service, water/sewer costs are very high. YOU WILL NEED A ROOMMATE. Good luck!
depost

San Mateo, CA

#5 May 17, 2014
About how much is the depost for apartments?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is LKSD Prejudice Against African Americans, As... (Sep '10) Sep '14 LKSD PTSD 4
Is gas really $5.98 a gallon there? (Oct '13) Feb '14 Will Updegrove 2
Bethel Classified Ads (Nov '13) Nov '13 CJT 1
online dating website (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gail Templeton 1
Bethel newspaper is rounding up Y-K tales of Ha... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Nick Evan 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
Toksook Bay Alaska Toksook Bay Club (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ouch 1
Bethel Dating
Find my Match

Bethel Jobs

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bethel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bethel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]