Toksook Bay Alaska Toksook Bay Club
Posted in the Bethel Forum
#1 Jan 6, 2013
What an interesting place to visit! I do have a few questions for all of you:
1. Why don't you pool your Permanent Fund payments to improve your lot in life (like getting a doctor) rather than spending your money on "snow machines."
2. Why do you hate "Gussaks," yet take their Food Stamps and welfare?
3. Why do you blame others for your problems?
4. What is the economic sense in living in a small village a long way from Bethel so money has to be spent to support services there?
5. Do you live there only to support your little kingdom?
6. Why should the money be spent on a village like yours or any other village in Alaska just because you can't live with others?
I'm sure that this will be a very unpopular view, but we don't have the money to support these little villages any longer. If they want subsistence, give them subsistence. No more taxpayer money for this.
I have never seen such a bunch of people who thought the world owed them something in my life!
Add your comments below
|Let's talk, not litigate, over Indian country i...||Sun||Stephany McDowell||1|
|Warm weather has Alaska sled dog races worried,...||Jun '16||Potato||2|
|Housing and Roomates in Bethel, Alaska (Feb '13)||Jun '15||Jurubeba||5|
|liquor in the village... (Apr '15)||Apr '15||ha ha ha ha ha yeah||1|
|Moving to bethel ak (Dec '14)||Dec '14||Moving||1|
|Is LKSD Prejudice Against African Americans, As... (Sep '10)||Nov '14||Unknown||5|
|Daniel S Sullivan LIES, LIES and MORE LIES wan... (Oct '14)||Oct '14||Worried voter||1|
Find what you want!
Search Bethel Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC