Do You Need A Miracle From God?

Posted in the Bethany Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 27, 2012
If you need a miracle from God in your life, tell me what it is.

You never know, it may come true.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Miracles From God wrote:
I know better than to flip a penny into the well. God works however he works.
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 27, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I know better than to flip a penny into the well. God works however he works.
God works in mysterious ways.

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Miracles From God wrote:
<quoted text>
God works in mysterious ways.
He works in frustrating ways. I want my car back.
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 27, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
He works in frustrating ways. I want my car back.
The Lord told me to tell you to set your standards higher than they are now.

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Miracles From God wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord told me to tell you to set your standards higher than they are now.
If the Lord's telling you that then maybe you can relay him a message for me; I. want. my. car. back.

I know it's immature, but I want it.
CitizenUSA

AOL

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Pay your bills and you can get your car back as you say'bro'. You need to get a job and pay everyone you owe 'bro'. I take by your other posts you think that all women are begging you for sex??
WarForOil

Keller, TX

#8 Jul 28, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Lord's telling you that then maybe you can relay him a message for me; I. want. my. car. back.
I know it's immature, but I want it.
Message relay costs money. Please send
your tax deductible gift to my PO Box in
Juarez Mexico.

“Byte into an Apple”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 29, 2012
Miracles From God wrote:
I need my car to be fixed sooner and paid for by the woman that hit me. She lied about where she was when she hit. Now I have to wait until September and drive around with a huge gaping hole on the right side of my car. And pray for my husband I guess. Yesterday he became mildly possessed and was speaking out of the ordinary it wasn't like him. He kept taking about the number 3. And kept asking me what my favorite number was? And it was like he was talking in third person he was talking about the '3' persay. It was pretty freaky.
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 29, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I need my car to be fixed sooner and paid for by the woman that hit me. She lied about where she was when she hit. Now I have to wait until September and drive around with a huge gaping hole on the right side of my car. And pray for my husband I guess. Yesterday he became mildly possessed and was speaking out of the ordinary it wasn't like him. He kept taking about the number 3. And kept asking me what my favorite number was? And it was like he was talking in third person he was talking about the '3' persay. It was pretty freaky.
The Lord said them who hath the Spirit of Truth
overcome evil
with good.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jul 30, 2012
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Message relay costs money. Please send
your tax deductible gift to my PO Box in
Juarez Mexico.
That's Jesús, not Jesus.
Donnaa60

Edmond, OK

#12 Jul 30, 2012
"Oklahoma" will be cured of the sickos that run around abusing others, and the sinceless killings and pedophiles...and all of the cheatings, and beatings, and robberies.....thats the miracle that Okc desparately needs...like forever ago! AMEN!!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Donnaa60 wrote:
"Oklahoma" will be cured of the sickos that run around abusing others, and the sinceless killings and pedophiles...and all of the cheatings, and beatings, and robberies.....thats the miracle that Okc desparately needs...like forever ago! AMEN!!!
There's something much worse afoot; The majority of "My Little Pony's" viewers are males between the ages of 16 and 25.

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 31, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something much worse afoot; The majority of "My Little Pony's" viewers are males between the ages of 16 and 25.
It would't surprise me actually. On my detailed stats for my youtube videos are middle aged men. The videos were funny look alikes and the majority of the viewers on one of my music videos was also old men. Bunch of old trolls.

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jul 31, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
It would't surprise me actually. On my detailed stats for my youtube videos are middle aged men. The videos were funny look alikes and the majority of the viewers on one of my music videos was also old men. Bunch of old trolls.
...are you very fond of 4Chan?

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 31, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
...are you very fond of 4Chan?
I don't even know what that is..

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jul 31, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what that is..
Oh. It's the origin of everything on the Internet. You just seemed like that type of person.

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 1, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. It's the origin of everything on the Internet. You just seemed like that type of person.
I'm not very fond of anime. I will on occasion watch a good show of anime but I'm not obesessed like most people are. I don't see whats so good about it.

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Aug 1, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not very fond of anime. I will on occasion watch a good show of anime but I'm not obesessed like most people are. I don't see whats so good about it.
Oh, 4chan started as an anime board, but it's the origin of everything from memes to conspiracy theories.

As far as anime goes, anime's VERY hit and miss. Most of the popular shows are...meh.

If you're looking for gorgeous art, a deep storyline, well-formulated dialogue and characters with well-defined personalities (some things you don't find in movies anymore), watch something like Ergo Proxy, for example.

A good anime is like a trilogy (or larger) of epic movies, back to back.

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#21 Aug 1, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, 4chan started as an anime board, but it's the origin of everything from memes to conspiracy theories.
As far as anime goes, anime's VERY hit and miss. Most of the popular shows are...meh.
If you're looking for gorgeous art, a deep storyline, well-formulated dialogue and characters with well-defined personalities (some things you don't find in movies anymore), watch something like Ergo Proxy, for example.
A good anime is like a trilogy (or larger) of epic movies, back to back.
Yes I see that. There are some good ones that I could watch over and over. I liked Full Metal Alchemist. That was a good one. I tend to make philospher stones on Minecraft aside from having an underground umbrella corporation hive for a house its awesome. Recreating a replica of hogwarts was by the far the hardest structure of architecture that was hard to make. I like those types of things. I'm more of a video gamer than a fan of anime though. I'm working on a new youtube video. I recently modded my Windows 7 Theme into an Umbrella Corporation work computer. I love how it came out. But everytime I restart it I have to press the option key to have access to the partition I made for Windows. I didn't think I could install it on my iMac but I eventually learned how by reading. Windows 7 is much easier to hack into than iMac stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USGS: Oklahoma, Kansas Have Significant Potenti... 23 min haveyoueverseenth... 1
News State says keep Woody Guthrie image off Oklahom... 1 hr projectedpast 1
News Report: Midwest City Needs More Police Officers 4 hr anotherresearch 1
Laing Morey Ho Ho Ho Tue Jamie Dundee 6
News OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Mon HopeforJustice 14
News Man robbed while on side of interstate in Oklah... Mon twolimosforpodunkers 1
News Families Of DUI Victims Support New Oklahoma Da... Mon moredata 1

Bethany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethany Mortgages