Candidates for the State Senate 2008

Candidates for the State Senate 2008

There are 10 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Nov 1, 2008, titled Candidates for the State Senate 2008. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Here's a list of the candidates running for the state Senate: 14th District: Milford, Orange and part of West Haven R: Vincent Marino D: Gayle Slossberg* 17th District: part of Ansonia, all of Beacon Falls, all ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

VOTE YES ON TUESDAY

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2008
Pass the word to one and all. We have a chance this year to take government back from the real criminals in this state, the politicians. VOTE YES FOR A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION. The only people against this are the corrupt politicians and their friends the lobbyists. The lobbyists can't control us like the corrupt politicians. Remember how JODI was going to clean up the state. Remember how the criminals refused to pass legislation taking away pensions from criminals like Johnny Boy. And remember the KELO case where our corrupt Supreme Court Justices allowed an old woman’s home to be taken for fat cats connected with Johnny Boy and what was built there/ NOTHING.

VOTE ON ELECTION DAY FOR A MAJOR CHANGE PASS THE WORD
Joe Voter

Dover, NJ

#2 Nov 1, 2008
Disgusted? I am.Nothing will improve if we keep reelecting the same people.VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS
Agreed

Trumbull, CT

#3 Nov 3, 2008
Joe Voter wrote:
Disgusted? I am.Nothing will improve if we keep reelecting the same people.VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS
Absolutely!
Get Out To Vote

Manchester, NH

#4 Nov 3, 2008
Constituitional convention, YES!
Share the wealth, NO! By the way, vote for Milton Johnson a better state senate rep for the people pf Stratford(part of)/Bridgeport than Ed (no show) Gomez: http://miltonjohnson.com/
Concerned Citizen

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2008
No, the lobbyists would take over a constitutional convention. Leave the constitution alone and work to create laws that are constitutional. The people who are pushing for yes are the ones who want to enshrine discrimination in our constitution. Don't let that happen.

NO ON QUESTION ONE.
Think

Middletown, CT

#6 Nov 4, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
No, the lobbyists would take over a constitutional convention. Leave the constitution alone and work to create laws that are constitutional. The people who are pushing for yes are the ones who want to enshrine discrimination in our constitution. Don't let that happen.
NO ON QUESTION ONE.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!
obama 08

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 4, 2008
Concerned Citizen...Mind you own business in Ohio you dope
MaryAnn

Middletown, CT

#8 Nov 4, 2008
The same can be said for you in New York, obama 08. Nice showing of tolerance and respect, BTW.
obama 08

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Nov 4, 2008
Maryann i live in CT...work in New york you dope
MaryAnn

Middletown, CT

#10 Nov 4, 2008
Way to give Obama supporters a good name. Get back to work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diners: You know them, they know you (Jan '09) Jun 16 hipchef99 15
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Jun 5 PLEASURE 51
News Seymour teachers allege bullying by school offi... (Jun '09) May '16 Samuels Furnace Man 59
News Aldermen put off budget vote May '16 Roberto disegalis 1
Seymour Police --need to be investigated (Dec '06) Apr '16 Robert 45
old pool club on rt 63 (Mar '11) Apr '16 mastroro1 8
News Strong winds down trees; thousands without power Mar '16 America Gentleman... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethany Mortgages