Plea in fatal Naugatuck beating over ...

Plea in fatal Naugatuck beating over T-shirt

There are 62 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Dec 3, 2008, titled Plea in fatal Naugatuck beating over T-shirt. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

A 44-year-old Naugatuck man has accepted a plea deal in the beating death of another man who was wearing a T-shirt of a rival motorcycle gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
M. Feelgood, M.D.

Newport News, VA

#64 Apr 25, 2013
I heard they actually killed him because he refused to participate in their all-guy orgy. He walked in on all these dudes performing fellatio on each other and refused to join in. They didn't want everyone to know, that's why he was killed. Problem was, he was covered on their semen and his genitals were soaked in their saliva. That's how they got caught.
Daniel Damotta

Newport News, VA

#65 Apr 25, 2013
I heard that too! It's all over Middletown, my hometown, that these guys constantly rape children and dudes. Hell, they paid me to service them all at a party once. Danbury Mike, you were there, tell them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) May 19 Bull 50
News Seymour teachers allege bullying by school offi... (Jun '09) May 10 Samuels Furnace Man 59
News Aldermen put off budget vote May 5 Roberto disegalis 1
Seymour Police --need to be investigated (Dec '06) Apr 30 Robert 45
old pool club on rt 63 (Mar '11) Apr 29 mastroro1 8
News Strong winds down trees; thousands without power Mar '16 America Gentleman... 1
News Naugatuck police blotter: criminal lockout (Nov '11) Mar '16 Landlord 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethany Mortgages