New details emerge in federal investi...

New details emerge in federal investigation of Byram Pharmacy -...

There are 2 comments on the Greenwich Time story from Apr 21, 2009, titled New details emerge in federal investigation of Byram Pharmacy -.... In it, Greenwich Time reports that:

In a recently unsealed federal affidavit, an FBI agent said that former Byram Pharmacy owner and pharmacist Joby George sold large amounts of oxycontin to several Connecticut men without valid prescriptions, looking the other way as they resold the drugs on the street and profiting from the cash exchange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greenwich Time.

KAL

Garnerville, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2009
So I guess he doesn't know these out of towners that he gave the oxycontin to, but he's guilty of insurance fraud?
Yeah.....okay!
Old Greenwichite

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2009
who's names did he use to claim for the insurace? Doesn't sound right to me, someone's names were on the prescription along with their insurance info...think about it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) 18 hr JoecarguyCT 89
Hey Freemasons why dont you stop threatening, a... Nov 16 Jesse Rishel 1
Ansonia - Hodge Ave. Constant loud beeping all day Oct 29 Anonymous 1
News New Haven, Bridgeport To Submit Joint Bid for S... Oct '17 America Gentleman... 1
News Reem Alattas, the inventor of a next-generation... Sep '17 America Gentleman... 2
Aloysius Royal and Life Church (Mar '17) Mar '17 Anon 1
old pool club on rt 63 (Mar '11) Apr '16 mastroro1 8

Bethany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethany Mortgages