Lantern Road house fire in Seymour

Lantern Road house fire in Seymour

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 5, 2009, titled Lantern Road house fire in Seymour. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A two-alarm fire caused substantial damage to a Seymour home early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Johnny Boy

Waterbury, CT

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Great job by our volunteer firemen answering the call for a complete stranger in the middle of the night!!!The men and women of the Seymour Fire Department once again shine. I know there are alot of residents who do not realize these folks are not paid for this! Support them as much as possible when they hold a fundraiser. They will be there to help you when you are in need, no questions asked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fletcher Thompson moving to Ansonia Jun 21 BPT 2
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Jun 19 LoveItAll 75
News Woman's plea for 'help' called scam (Mar '08) Jun 18 Thanks for the wa... 78
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Hamden Jun 13 VictorOrians 1
News Man asleep behind wheel charged with DUI May '17 kosher nostra 5
News Town Suing DOC Over Treatment Plant Use (Aug '12) Apr '17 War Monger 2
News Obama's Appeasement Fails With Russia, Iran (Dec '11) Apr '17 Teana Trump 85

Bethany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethany Mortgages