Single mom needs help with home

Single mom needs help with home

There are 229 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 9, 2009, titled Single mom needs help with home. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A contingent of home improvement professionals is coming together to help a Belmont Road woman with the Valley's version of an extreme home makeover.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Neighbor

Derby, CT

#239 Jul 25, 2009
Maybe after they finish Laura's house, we can get them over to your house Zelda - which should be a few years. so you have time to make up your story.
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#241 Jul 28, 2009
Neighbor wrote:
Maybe after they finish Laura's house, we can get them over to your house Zelda - which should be a few years. so you have time to make up your story.
why will it take a few years to complete her house?
is it that bad or is it in limbo right now?
neighbor

Canton, GA

#243 Aug 7, 2009
I YEAH OKAY COOLER LAURA DAUGHTER WOW HAVE FUN ENJOYED IT GOING WILL BEEN GOT IS IN TOO ALL THING JUST I NEED OKAY LIFED
neighbor

Canton, GA

#244 Aug 7, 2009
WERE YOU TALKING MRS. LAURA TRACY
Sabrina

AOL

#245 Aug 8, 2009
neighbor wrote:
I YEAH OKAY COOLER LAURA DAUGHTER WOW HAVE FUN ENJOYED IT GOING WILL BEEN GOT IS IN TOO ALL THING JUST I NEED OKAY LIFED
What the heck are you talking about?
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#246 Aug 26, 2009
Sabrina wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you talking about?
yeah, what are they talking about? Crazy, huh?
Sarah

Derby, CT

#247 Aug 26, 2009
Those volunteers have been working like crazy at the house. They're there early in the morning and it's not close to 6 on Wednesday night and they're still there. The house is starting to shape up. I give the volunteers a lot of credit, it looks better than it has in over 5 years. Lets just hope she takes better care if it this time around.
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#248 Aug 27, 2009
Sarah wrote:
Those volunteers have been working like crazy at the house. They're there early in the morning and it's not close to 6 on Wednesday night and they're still there. The house is starting to shape up. I give the volunteers a lot of credit, it looks better than it has in over 5 years. Lets just hope she takes better care if it this time around.
volunteers, after her house, please come over to mine....
Informed

Berlin, Germany

#249 Aug 28, 2009
There are many stories about Laura I could tell, but I won't; they are too ridiculous to believe. I just wish that her detractors would take the time to proof read and add punctuation. There is no need for perfection, but it would lend credit to what you have to say, which is right on the money. I have sympathy for her children, her ex-husband, the contractor, and the poor folks duped into helping her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Fri LoveItAll 66
News Five Arrested On Prostitution Charges In Branfo... (Dec '09) Mar 18 Dr Pendyke 32
Aloysius Royal and Life Church Mar 16 Anon 1
News Bond set at $2.5 million in Southbury murder (Apr '10) Mar 16 Balex7373 10
News Man asleep behind wheel charged with DUI Mar 11 yidfellas v USA 4
News Master Plan Could Cost Half What Was Originally... Mar 9 Michael Lenihan 1
Looking for a long-lost friend Mar 5 Steff 1

Bethany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethany Mortgages