A day when it's great to be 'in the p...

A day when it's great to be 'in the pits'

There are 1 comment on the www.ctpost.com story from Mar 14, 2010, titled A day when it's great to be 'in the pits'. In it, www.ctpost.com reports that:

Eight-year-old Christopher Chartier, of Fairfield, takes a closer look at the demolition cars during the "Party in the Pits," a behind the scenes look at the Monster Trucks before the Monster Jam show Saturday Mar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ctpost.com.

BPT

New Haven, CT

#1 Mar 15, 2010
the kids looked like they had fun. i wonder if any of their parents complained about the exhaust fumes they were all inhaling.
thank god they kept those cigarette smokers out of the building,we don't want them to inhale THAT second hand smoke.;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diners: You know them, they know you (Jan '09) Jun 16 hipchef99 15
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Jun 5 PLEASURE 51
News Seymour teachers allege bullying by school offi... (Jun '09) May '16 Samuels Furnace Man 59
News Aldermen put off budget vote May '16 Roberto disegalis 1
Seymour Police --need to be investigated (Dec '06) Apr '16 Robert 45
old pool club on rt 63 (Mar '11) Apr '16 mastroro1 8
News Strong winds down trees; thousands without power Mar '16 America Gentleman... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethany Mortgages