Alley and Joe Scott from walkertown

Alley and Joe Scott from walkertown

Posted in the Bethania Forum

ummmm well

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Alley and Joe Scotts and also her flat c*ckin buddy Cassy (who is about 45 or at least looks it and is screwing a 20 yr old becasue everyone else has had her, she cant get anyone else) names are said to be on 3 different ppl court packet as who is the ones who set them up and a couple of the ones that got busted live in the trailer park she lives in off of Pine Hall Rd...she lives on Oak Branch Rd
What
#2 Aug 17, 2012
ummmm well wrote:
Alley and Joe Scotts and also her flat c*ckin buddy Cassy (who is about 45 or at least looks it and is screwing a 20 yr old becasue everyone else has had her, she cant get anyone else) names are said to be on 3 different ppl court packet as who is the ones who set them up and a couple of the ones that got busted live in the trailer park she lives in off of Pine Hall Rd...she lives on Oak Branch Rd
What ARE you on about? Spread your trash talk elsewhere, fool.
she all used up

Burlington, NC

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Who don't know that trashy slut, she can't keep a friend cause she only uses ppl and will sleep with anything that will have her nasty ass. I feel sorry for those kids they don't get anything unless someone else gets it for them, no birthday or Christmas presants cause all Alley is worried about is smoking crack. She is worthless she is no kind of mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Editorial: Tougher laws for DWIs welcomed (Mar '13) Jun 25 jesse 16
Maggie Stamey Jun 21 Informer 3
Looking for Terry Walden Apr '16 info please 1
charlie lawson (Aug '07) Feb '16 Laura 87
Awesome Hairstylist (Nov '15) Nov '15 Client 1
Review: Boutique Hoarders (Sep '14) Aug '15 Amanda 3
Review: Muddy Creek Cafe The (Dec '12) Apr '13 Alex 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethania Mortgages