Prosecutor asks manslaughter charge i...

Prosecutor asks manslaughter charge in infant death case

There are 2 comments on the Daily Globe story from May 9, 2006, titled Prosecutor asks manslaughter charge in infant death case. In it, Daily Globe reports that:

Richard Shinaway, 25, and Shannan Peterson, 23, may face an additional felony charge in the Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Globe.

Alex Leal

Florence, CO

#1 May 12, 2006
Let me start by saying this is B.S, I am from Brentwood California and I know Shannon Peterson me and her went out when we were seniors in highschool at Liberty High. She is a wonderful person , who i am sure is going through the worst part of life right now. Aren't they already going through enough? I wonder if this Bastard DA has ever lost a child? How could he sit there and try to put these people through more ontop of what they've already gone through.i have two kids myself and i couldn't possibly imagine what losing them would do to me emotionally. This Scumbag DA should be fired for being an a$$hole period.
mrtte

Sauk City, WI

#2 Mar 31, 2007
She should get life for murder! Stupid crack head!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bessemer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Day in U.P. Weather History May '15 Read more at SooT... 1
News Grace E. Nelson (Nov '14) Nov '14 Linda Ash 1
News The Day Ontonagon Burned: August 25, 1896 (Aug '14) Oct '14 DGC 2
post office (Jul '14) Jul '14 jeffffey 1
News Bessemer Township looks to revamp area recreation (Jun '14) Jul '14 scottie 2
what happend to ramsay (Jan '14) May '14 Cathy Boleau Tepe 3
stay away fromramsay (Apr '14) Apr '14 jake hlversin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bessemer Mortgages