Bessemer, Iron River lane conversion ...

Bessemer, Iron River lane conversion to begin Thursday, June 12

There are 8 comments on the State of Michigan story from Jun 12, 2008, titled Bessemer, Iron River lane conversion to begin Thursday, June 12. In it, State of Michigan reports that:

To promote safety and calm traffic, the cities of Bessemer and Iron River have partnered with the Michigan Department of Transportation to introduce a trial four- to three-lane conversion on US-2 through their ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State of Michigan.

none given

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 14, 2008
good luck waiting for a break in traffic july 4th weekend.... it would probably be cheaper and easier to send the 14 rensidents of bessemer to drivers education, than change the lanes.
Nuts

Lodi, WI

#2 Jun 24, 2008
What a stupid plan lets reduce the lanes, so we can keep being a backwards slow assed town!
Arena blows

Kingsland, GA

#3 Jun 25, 2008
Did you know?......

There are 685 registered sex offenders living in Arena Wisconsin?

Arena WI has a 73.3% unemployment rate?

Has the states most colorful "Gay Pride" parade?

Has at least one retard that posts here?
Nuts

Lodi, WI

#4 Jun 25, 2008
I guess I would care if I lived there and not in Spring Green.
Racine Rat

Lodi, WI

#5 Jun 25, 2008
So Mr Racine you are in support of closing down highways to cut off the life line of trade and commerce to the Gogebic range?
RR blows for a dime

Kingsland, GA

#6 Jun 25, 2008
Did you know Spring Green:
Has 1,440 average citizens, 4 sex offenders (hi rick, vaughn, sweet, sweet lorraine and will - you douche-bags) and at least 1 Cataclysmically retarded asswipe.
One gutless POS that has mold growing on his disgusting, mushroom back (hint: take a shower RR - you still won't get laid; but at least people that have to be near you will not vomit...as much)
One ugly-ass, mushroom backed, rump-wranglin' retard that dances around in public while singing "Like a Virgin" - which this pus monkey will most certainly remain.
living in bessemer

Marquette, MI

#7 Jun 26, 2008
none given wrote:
good luck waiting for a break in traffic july 4th weekend.... it would probably be cheaper and easier to send the 14 rensidents of bessemer to drivers education, than change the lanes.
It's tourons(tourist + moron)like you that give tourists a bad name. If you don't like it here, stop visiting. And I don't believe that it is the locals that don't know how to drive, it's the tourons like you. Almost every vehicle I've seen speeding, cutting off other drivers, etc. has had an out of state plate. As far as sending us to driving school...maybe you should go back to regular school and learn how to spell. What is "rensidents" anyway?
none given

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 6, 2008
i'd apologize for offending you but it seems you through shit with the best of them haha

i'm not going to question "tourons" so lets let my typo go shall we?

i'll give you that point... because that is the reason why you wanted the lane restriction right? to slow down traffic and hope us stupid assholes spend even more money in your town. I'm not going to keep insulting the people of your town, it's pointless. having said that, lets not pretend your community doesn't rely on tourism. i think with travel costs being so high, you might just have your town all to yourselves.

i guess i'll go ahead and google "mancelona mi" i'm sure it's right next to bessemer... otherwise the assumption you made from my isp would hold true to you to right? " touron" haha

how did the 4th go up there? one of my concerns was kids needing to cross safely. how has the lane change worked so far?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bessemer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former township treasurer charged with 9 feloni... May '17 Ex Yooper 1
what happend to ramsay (Jan '14) Mar '17 Ex Yooper 5
Missing daughter (Oct '16) Oct '16 Susanlewis 1
Great Mechanic In Ironwood MI Or Sourounding Ar... (May '16) May '16 Gale 1
News Flint water scam call received here (Feb '16) Feb '16 man 1
News Coverly knocks out illusions for area students (Feb '16) Feb '16 Tom 1
post office (Jul '14) Feb '16 Bessemer 2

Bessemer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance