Body of missing Cedar City teen found

Body of missing Cedar City teen found

There are 16 comments on the TheSpectrum.com story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Body of missing Cedar City teen found. In it, TheSpectrum.com reports that:

CEDAR CITY - The body of missing teen Kyven Phelps was found Tuesday just yards from his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheSpectrum.com.

“"LDS Christian"”

Since: Nov 07

Orem, UT

#1 Nov 6, 2008
This is such a sad story. My son is going to college in Cedar City, he said it's been hard on the community especially the young kids. Any tragedy like this anywhere is heartbreaking. Condolences to Kyven's family and friends.
Kaye Carey

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Nov 8, 2008
Terry and Dave, you have our sympathy and our prayers. I hope that somehow you will receive comfort at this time. Know that there are many of us that pray for you during this time.
neutral

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Nov 9, 2008
My heart goes out to the family.
James

Blythewood, SC

#4 Nov 24, 2008
Utah = land of prescription med abuse
Bling

Cedar City, UT

#5 Nov 24, 2008
Maybe he was EMO and he got what he wanted?

“I Believe in Christ”

Since: Nov 08

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Nov 24, 2008
James and Bling how disrespectful can you get? A person is DEAD, a family is suffering, and all you can do is either poke fun?? You are truly 2 very messed up people!
James

Somerville, MA

#7 Nov 24, 2008
He died because of his parents bad choices. It's not sad its natural selection.
lurb

South Jordan, UT

#8 Nov 24, 2008
"found Tuesday just yards from his home"

I guess he was just short of a first down.
Breanna

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2010
James wrote:
He died because of his parents bad choices. It's not sad its natural selection.
i want to let you know that my brother Kyven died accidently because he ran away and fell on his way back home he was knocked unconshis and froze to death because it was 18 degrees cold this was his choice to run away not my parents please look it up online to find the truth we all miss and love Kyven very much!may God bless you!im Kyven lil sister
Breanna

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2010
Bling wrote:
Maybe he was EMO and he got what he wanted?
thats not true he ran away and fell on his way home look it up please to get the truth!please dont hurt our family with your words that are hurtful if your joking around thats not funny im Kyvens lil sister!may God bless you! we miss and love Kyven very much!
Breanna

United States

#11 Feb 10, 2010
neutral one wrote:
James and Bling how disrespectful can you get? A person is DEAD, a family is suffering, and all you can do is either poke fun?? You are truly 2 very messed up people!
thank you sooo much for sticking up for our family!im Kyvens lil sister and we know Kyven is with God and our family is sealed for eternity!we love and miss Kyven very much!God bless you for saying the right thing!CTR
jessie

Mesa, AZ

#12 Feb 21, 2010
yeah bree you tell them, some of you people are absolutly pathetic. you guys dont even knwo the story. so please keep your rude comments for yourself.
F you

Cedar City, UT

#13 Mar 8, 2010
James wrote:
Utah = land of prescription med abuse
your soo stupid
Trust in the Lord

Saint George, UT

#14 May 17, 2011
I'm so sorry for your lost for now , Keep the Faith Sealed in the Temple is for Eternity , It's so sad that people have to hurt others in time of need what ever that may be for some , May the Lord comfort you and your family our prayers are with you and your family and I am sure you WILL see Kyven again ,
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#15 May 17, 2011
Trust in the Lord wrote:
I'm so sorry for your lost for now , Keep the Faith Sealed in the Temple is for Eternity , It's so sad that people have to hurt others in time of need what ever that may be for some , May the Lord comfort you and your family our prayers are with you and your family and I am sure you WILL see Kyven again ,
Actually what took an eternity was for you to express your condolences to the family... Geez it happened in late 2008. Where have you been for the last 43 months??? The kid's been in the grave a while now.
rhondaw

Hurricane, UT

#16 Aug 16, 2015
Haw Haw wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what took an eternity was for you to express your condolences to the family... Geez it happened in late 2008. Where have you been for the last 43 months??? The kid's been in the grave a while now.
Hmmm... Didn't know there was a statute of limitations on expressing sentiment &#128530;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beryl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
find se x tonight in your town free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Petra Sucharski 1
short term rental 6 weeks - ideas (Aug '12) Aug '12 Working Local 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Utah (Dist... (Oct '10) Apr '12 Ambrose Kid 60 52
Election Who do you support for State House in Utah (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Rick 1
News Wide variety of bird species can be found aroun... (Jun '07) Jan '08 Mayenaiz 4
News Crews battle Paradise fire near Beryl (Oct '07) Oct '07 taz schriver 1
News CICWCD may face budget cuts (Jul '07) Jul '07 vaCd81 1

Beryl Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beryl Mortgages