Lech Walesa, Republican Surrogate

Lech Walesa, Republican Surrogate

There are 3 comments on the The New Republic story from Oct 30, 2012, titled Lech Walesa, Republican Surrogate. In it, The New Republic reports that:

The mustachioed Lech Walesa, who led a trade union movement that challenged Poland's communist government, probably hasn't registered in the average American's consciousness since the Polish regime fell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Republic.

Lol

Oschersleben, Germany

#1 Oct 31, 2012
this guy is half - illterate, it is just this just support for republican party where majority of candidates and party members are illiterates and morons too.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Walesa should stick an Ohm meter to Chobrinkos butthole. Ape would enjoy it more.
Oliver Comwell

Blackpool, UK

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Walesa is a complete Moron,he was working for the C.I A. from the start,during the epic year long Miners strike in Britain that bastard sided with the Fascist Bitch Thatcher who was attacking trade Unions, Polish coal was being sent to Britain to break the strike,many people here will never forgive those bastards for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hilarious video shows Senate candidate actually... Jul 12 NotEvenFunny 1
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds (Dec '14) Jul 3 Gigi 2
Candy maker (Jul '11) Jul 3 Gigi 2
Acme Markets $55 Million Monopoly Game is RIGGED (Jan '14) May '15 Tre 42
malvern resident won big on wheel of fortune Apr '15 Jeep12873 1
A Minus for East Sie Flats Equals a Minus for M... Mar '15 Mike 7
Review: Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort (May '09) Mar '15 Anna 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berwyn Mortgages