Authorities arrest three in raid on s...

Authorities arrest three in raid on suburban spa

There are 7 comments on the abclocal.go.com story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Authorities arrest three in raid on suburban spa. In it, abclocal.go.com reports that:

BERWYN, Pa. - July 24, 2008 -- A brothel in Berwyn? Residents say "no way" but that's what the Feds say was going on at the Swan Day Spa at 529 Lancaster Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at abclocal.go.com.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#1 Jul 24, 2008
I hope they deport the illegals alien chicks -- right back to China or whatever country they came from.

Since: May 08

Miami, FL

#2 Jul 25, 2008
Rebel are you for real???? what am I thinking, of course you are, but you must be brain dead.
Based on your avitar comment, I guess you glanced at this and saw "immigrants from China" and jumped all over this. Oh my God, now they're trying to seduce us in our own back yards!!! If you actually read the story you'd see that the American owners are the slime who ran this place as a brothel then tried to lure these ladies into it but they said "no". Oh well, the immigration angle is more fun I guess.
NE Red

Lincoln, NE

#3 Jul 25, 2008
The owners should face heavy jail time and probably tax evasion down the road. LOL

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#4 Jul 25, 2008
MiamiRT wrote:
Rebel are you for real???? what am I thinking, of course you are, but you must be brain dead.
Based on your avitar comment, I guess you glanced at this and saw "immigrants from China" and jumped all over this. Oh my God, now they're trying to seduce us in our own back yards!!! If you actually read the story you'd see that the American owners are the slime who ran this place as a brothel then tried to lure these ladies into it but they said "no". Oh well, the immigration angle is more fun I guess.
Of course, the owners are already in trouble. I was commenting that I hope they also send home the illegals, as there was no mention of what they were doing with them.

They had no business coming here, and if they hadn't come here they could never have been applied to work at a "spa" that turned out to be a brothel.

All involved should be punished, but the article was pretty clear the the owners were on their way to punishment...
NE Reds Momma

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2008
NE Red wrote:
The owners should face heavy jail time and probably tax evasion down the road. LOL
Well it's a crime the way you treat your bed ridden momma. making her starve for her tacos! Get off that computer and go get them Juan's Tacos!
http://www.zillow.com/aerial/DualMapPage.htm...
Your momma loves her Juan's Tacos!
LMT

Norwalk, OH

#7 Jul 25, 2008
The solution to this is the Ohio plan: Do not allow unlicensed massage. Require every massage practitioner to complete at least 750 hours of massage training supervised by the State Medical Board. Require that spa owners be licensed by the State Board of Cosmetology. Inspect the spa at least once a year for sanitation and licensure compliance. Someone in power in Berwyn and at the highest levels of PA government knew that this place was operating as a brothel. They had to.
Massage King

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 27, 2008
I was just there. They offered me nothing extra.
A unhappy ending !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook scammers Oct '17 HesAThief 1
Dan Croce OUT at ACME Markets (May '17) Oct '17 Cnclmn M Colligas... 4
ACME Markets FIRES President Daniel Croce (Apr '17) Sep '17 Barbara Yuson 8
Sid Mark to RETIRE (Apr '17) Sep '17 GMac 2
News Chesco Vet Accused of Animal Cruelty (Jul '06) Sep '17 John 245
Review: Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort (May '09) Sep '17 kerryMcD 73
Is ACME Markets "FOR SALE" again??? Aug '17 Kroger Hq 1

Berwyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance