Nap Nanny Recliners Recalled

Nap Nanny Recliners Recalled

There are 3 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Nap Nanny Recliners Recalled. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Portable baby recliners that are supposed to help fussy babies sleep better are being recalled after the death of an infant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Eric

Bixby, OK

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Once again, why would anyone put anything in a crib other than the baby? This is negligence and complete irresponsibility on the parents part for putting a Nap Nanny in the crib with the baby. What the hell were they thinking?

“Let me out!”

Since: Jul 08

Podunk, Oklahoma

#2 Jul 26, 2010
I agree!!! Some dorks wanted to ignore the instructions, caused their own child harm.
Eric wrote:
Once again, why would anyone put anything in a crib other than the baby? This is negligence and complete irresponsibility on the parents part for putting a Nap Nanny in the crib with the baby. What the **** were they thinking?
Steve

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jul 30, 2010
We still use ours in the crib all the time. We cover her up with a big fluffy blanket and she loves it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Acme Markets $55 Million Monopoly Game is RIGGED (Jan '14) Apr 28 Honest Person 55
Review: Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort (May '09) Apr 2 Shephards mom 69
News 'Top' Main Line Eatery Reopens After Roach Infe... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Road Warrior 7
the old Devon Hotel (May '07) Mar '16 smar 7
News Immigrant Detainees In Berks County Claim Mistr... Mar '16 wild child 1
News The proposed extension of SEPTA s Norristown Hi... Mar '16 Philly sux 1
News Beware of coyotes across county (Nov '08) Feb '16 Jeanne Gallo 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berwyn Mortgages