Tax evader from Bucks freed after 2 years in prison

Arthur Farnsworth walked away from a federal prison on Wednesday, putting a 741-day prison stay behind him just in time for the federal tax return deadline. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

Bethlehem, PA

#21 Apr 16, 2009
Hey "Its all here" I'm going to look up your info thanks! Not sure if your part of any group that gets together and talks about all of this but if you are let me know. Very interested in getting to know more info about this.
Its all here

Conshohocken, PA

#23 Apr 16, 2009
For "Interested" http://losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php...
Interested wrote:
Hey "Its all here" I'm going to look up your info thanks! Not sure if your part of any group that gets together and talks about all of this but if you are let me know. Very interested in getting to know more info about this.
Its all here

Conshohocken, PA

#24 Apr 16, 2009
Huh wrote:
How is Hendrickson's case going btw?
Sounds like you're under the presumption that since he has an ongoing case that he's somehow doing something illegal. Let me ask you, If you brought in over a trillion a year in revenue from a bunch of misled sheeple wouldn't you try to fight the person that just revealed your secret? Would you attempt to pay off a corrupt judge? By the way, the case is in the supreme court's hands now http://losthorizons.com/PostSCPetition.pdf
Bets

Allentown, PA

#25 Apr 16, 2009
We need more people like this fellow.

Good luck!
Captain Marvel

Sarasota, FL

#27 Apr 16, 2009
I applaud Farnsworth. He was prepared to pay the price of his convictions.

Why should he, you or I be forced at the point of a gun to pay for dead beats who will not pay for houses they bought and live in. Or all those woman who live like and breed like dogs then expect us to supports their offspring. And provid them with free housing and free food and free medical care. All of which is not free but paid for by the government enslaved tax payers.

It is time we all quit paying taxes and force the dead beats and political hacks to get a real job.
Easily Amused

Catasauqua, PA

#28 Apr 16, 2009
Captain Marvel wrote:
Why should he, you or I be forced at the point of a gun to pay for dead beats who will not pay for houses they bought and live in. Or all those woman who live like and breed like dogs then expect us to supports their offspring. And provid them with free housing and free food and free medical care. All of which is not free but paid for by the government enslaved tax payers.
It is time we all quit paying taxes and force the dead beats and political hacks to get a real job.
And who would you suggest should pave the roads? Provide technology for school? And how about all of those "deadbeats" in uniform all of the world keeping your self-indulgent butt safe? How do we pay for them? Environmental protection? Drug interdiction? Airline safety?
Captain Marvel

Sarasota, FL

#29 Apr 16, 2009
Easily Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
And who would you suggest should pave the roads? Provide technology for school? And how about all of those "deadbeats" in uniform all of the world keeping your self-indulgent butt safe? How do we pay for them? Environmental protection? Drug interdiction? Airline safety?
Hey stupid.. It is obvious you are the product of a "public" school system. If you weren't, you would have learned that this nation existed for almost 140 years without an "INCOME TAX". It is also obvious your not a home "OWNER". If I don't pay THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in "real estate taxes" the City will steal my property.

You see responsible productive working people are not "ENTITLED". Only nonproductive parasites are "entitled". The producers are getting fed up!
Gilligan Bookbuyer

Marcus Hook, PA

#30 Apr 17, 2009
so whut youz alls sayinz is dat i aint gotta pay no taxs? whur doz i telz mah empluyah to stops takin it from muh payzchek? wooldn't dat mak da revenooers kix mah door inz al halz me off to onna dem der FEMA Labuh Kamps?
Easily Amused

Bethlehem, PA

#31 Apr 17, 2009
Captain Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid.. It is obvious you are the product of a "public" school system. If you weren't, you would have learned that this nation existed for almost 140 years without an "INCOME TAX". It is also obvious your not a home "OWNER". If I don't pay THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in "real estate taxes" the City will steal my property.
You see responsible productive working people are not "ENTITLED". Only nonproductive parasites are "entitled". The producers are getting fed up!
The producers are fed up? Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel?

In my public school education I did learn about our country not always having an income tax. We also survived for quite some time without interstates. Female suffrage. Child labor laws. etc etc etc. I guess times change.

I own my home, the half acre of land and swimming pool. I pay the taxes. It is in my best interest for the kid down the street to get just as good of an education as my daughters get. In 15 years he'll have a job and won't be robbing my house.

That government funding sometimes goes to pay for undeserving things (deadbeats on welfare for years, politician's pet projects, etc.) does not change the fact that he government can and should provide certain services that cost money.

And on a side note, perhaps if you had been a product of a "public" school system you "MIGHT" have learned the proper use of UPPER CASE letters and "parentheses"
Its all here

Conshohocken, PA

#32 Apr 17, 2009
Once again, look up the grace commission findings. Our tax dollars go to none of those things. And for the guy that said something about paving roads, there's a direct tax on your fuel that takes care of that. Do you think the income tax is a direct tax? I don't recall ever having to sign my name under penalties of perjury to buy fuel. The income tax in an excise based on the federally priviledged activities. Most people aren't taxpayers, but we're all tax payers, If you don't get that then just keep writing those checks.
Captain Marvel wrote:
Citizen

Quakertown, PA

#33 Apr 19, 2009
Enjoy your freedom
Huh

Lancaster, PA

#34 Apr 23, 2009
And yet in not one court case has it been said that the tax is illegal and unconstitutional as applied.

Some tax deniers do avoid CRIMINAL sanctions but none to my knowledge have avoided CIVIL judgments.

Please provide an example of someone winning a court case against the IRS in challenging the legality of the tax system..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Multiple Charges of Underage Drinking, Possessi... Nov 24 How retarded 1
1~855~205~0915 Symantec Removal Tool Nov 10 maddoxjoi 1
Review: Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort (May '09) Nov 1 Michelle 66
Review: J Schwartz LLC Constr Mgmt (Mar '09) Nov 1 Mark 6
Beware of coyotes across county (Nov '08) Oct '14 Great White Hunter 16
Horny Oct '14 Anonymous 1
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Aug '14 reliable supplier 1

Berwyn News Video

Berwyn Dating
Find my Match