Out of the dark; Autistic cicero man. Get your ass back in there! Now!!!

Posted in the Berwyn Forum

Mailman

Cicero, IL

#1 Nov 20, 2012
http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2012/01/18/out-...

Nice try, sore loser Michael Crenshaw! You're going Nowhere at all! We allready intercepted and destroyed your ratty ass letter from Southwest Florida GWI Housing in North Fort Myers. You are gonna learn to stay in Chicagoland, sore loser! Autistic shit like you have NO Place in ANY society AT ALL!!! Not in Florida, not in Illinois, not in Wisconsin, not in Hawaii, New York, Texas, Kansas, not in Mexico, Brazil, Italy, Germany, China, Australia, not Anywhere! In fact, exactly because of your attempt at escaping our great and proud Chicagoland, the instant your mother goes, we at the Cicero/Chicagoland Mail departments and Post Office will shove to ensure that you are institutionalized immediately, either at Madden, or more preferrably, Stateville.

And nice try with the girlfriend you rat bastard! All females, if you EVER see this man approach you at all, you are ordered to flee him and call 911. And we mean, at ANY place!!! Including but by NO means limited to nightclubs, strip joints, stores, shopping malls, museums, forest preserves, parks, fairs, beaches, anywhere! And if I were President of the USA, all police departments nationwide would be authorized to use maximum lethal force on ALL autistic scum! Autistic behaviors (being affectionate, putting arms around women, hand flapping, walking weird, stroking, walking weirdly, and other junk) are creepy and totally inappropriate for society!
Mailman

Cicero, IL

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Bottom line, Autistic trash belong in the sewer! I also see you, Michael Crenshaw, were complaining about January, February, and March, weren't you? Well, let's see how you complain about Stateville Prison, or at least how you complain about Madden! Because society is scared to death of you, and every single person WORLDWIDE has every right to be scared of autistic scum like you! In fact, once I was in Texas, and I saw another autistic man stroking a cheerleader on her neck, and I just wanted to blast that guy to smithereens with a bazooka!
Mailman

Cicero, IL

#3 Nov 20, 2012
P.S. Having just read Page 2 of that ruddy article, I/We don't give a rat's ass if Michael had rebuilt Hiroshima in 3 days or less, he is still useless and gross, and he, just like any other autistic scum, belongs out of our sight!
Preacher

Cicero, IL

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Autistic people are the ones most HATED by God Himself! Autistic people are even more scummy in the fact that they IDOLIZE the Earth itself! They idolize things that spin. They idolize other people. They idolize themselves. They idolize toys. They idolize putting objects in specific orders. They idolize EVERYTHING!!! And the Lord does not care what one's disabilities are; any person who idolizes ANYTHING other than God the Father and/or His son Jesus is thrown into Hell! No questions asked!

Any type of fascination with anything at all is IDOLATRY!!!
Preacher

Cicero, IL

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Additionally, if this Crenshaw guy really does complain about Chicago and about having nothing to look forward to in January, February, and March, and if he is going to complain about Stateville, he's got INFINITELY worse to worry about! He who complains about worldly tribulations, no matter how severe, will see how they complain about Hell! I warn everyone in the above posts! Stateville Prison, and even North Korea's Yodok and Camp 22 gulags, are a Picnic On The Beach compared to Hell! Crucifixion (including such extremes as crucifixion/being stood up on the cross in the middle of Antarctica, being set on fire while on the cross), hanging, the breaking wheel, the gas chamber, being roasted alive on a bonfire, are all a PICNIC On The Beach Compared To Hell!!!

Remember that unless your righteousness is equal to that of God Himself, you will be thrown into Hell!(Matthew 5:48)
Preacher

Cicero, IL

#6 Dec 11, 2012
P.S. The following is also the law of the Earth itself! The lower class is automatically condemned to go down with the sinking ship! Exactly as it was on the Titanic. No questions asked!
Preacher

Cicero, IL

#7 Dec 12, 2012
And believe me! You do NOT want to go to Hell! Hell is a horrible, rotten, no good place! White hot flames that toast you alive nonstop, giant, mutant, flesh-eating worms and bugs that bore into you and devour you from the inside out, snakes that crush you to a pulp, demons that rip you to shreds with a single swipe of their razor-sharp claws, the choking stench of rotting flesh is everywhere, and the stench is so strong it would suffocate you instantly. Hell is also totally bone dry. Not a single drop of water anywhere. Drier than the Sahara Desert, even drier than the fictional Star Wars planets of Tatooine and even Mustafar! And if you think Mustafar looked burning hot when you saw it in the 3rd Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith, if it were real, Mustafar, even Mustafar's lava rivers and lakes, would be colder than Hoth compared to Hell! Pitch black darkness that is blacker than the darkest cave on Earth and surrounds the entire fiery part of Hell and stretches outwards to infinity. And all of it goes on forever!
Hernandez family

Cicero, IL

#8 Oct 27, 2013
This Crenshaw guy was creepy and ugly from the first time we read the news article about him in the papers! Ewww!!! Apparently as it turns out, we recently bought a house right next door to him and his loony-ass family! We hate trees, but our yard had like three of them, plus another HUGE one right next to their south wall that is overhanging our property! We allready cut down two of them and are now in the process of chopping down the big one in our backyard. The Crenshaw family's backyard tree is next to be chopped down by us, without their permission if we must, and we will threaten lawsuit on them if we must. But finally at least, we get to make Michael Crenshaw's life really hard and miserable. Especially as we have learned that he and his family apparently love trees. We also plan to cut down the street tree in front of our house, too. If Michael tries to make us miserable, we Will IMMEDIATELY shoot and kill him and his entire family! And Michael will NEVER have a CHANCE to leave Illinois ever again!

“Cook County Mail Authority”

Since: May 13

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 1, 2014
One of the bosses here.

I just caught a part of that article that says that Michael Crenshaw attempted to make his bicycle into a flying contraption, and that his mother says she swore she saw the front wheel lift off the ground. If I would have seen Crenshaw flying around in his bicycle contraption, I would have blasted his ugly ass right out of the sky! Shot his ass down like a rogue aircraft over a military no-fly-zone! Not to mention I would have totally enjoyed seeing his reaction when told by the FAA that the ENTIRE Chicago metro tri-state area, all the way out west even past the Fox River (Aurora/Plainfield/Elgin/Dunde e/McHenry), north to past Milwaukee (in fact north to Mequon Road/Wisconsin route 167), south to the Monee/Manhattan/Joliet corridor, southwest all the way to the Aurora/Oswego//Plainfield/Joli et/Channahon corridor, and east to the Crown Point/Merrillville/Hobart/Port age/Chesterton, Indiana corridor, is a No-Fly-Zone for ALL ultralight aircraft!

“Cook County Mail Authority”

Since: May 13

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 1, 2014
And in fact, ultralight aircraft are forbidden at ANY altitude over ANY part of the Chicagoland area! They are forbidden to even fly as low as 100 feet or even as high as 75,000 feet, over Chicagoland or ANY urban area within the United States of America! In fact, ultralights are even forbidden to hypothetically fly over urban areas at 350,000 feet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,583
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dale 182,254
Lilly Sat Thrillbilly 1
No dancing at all to be seen at any nightlife v... (Jun '13) Fri Wild Carl 3
Man Found Dead At Cicero Peep Show (Aug '07) Dec 25 rico 5
The big hurt brew house (Apr '13) Dec 22 rico 5
Berwyn dispatcher charged after allegedly excha... (Feb '08) Dec 22 Jim 8
Berwyn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web