First Prev
of 13
Next Last
mr capone

Lebanon

#1 Aug 13, 2008
anyone know anything about a gang shooting that took place in berwyn , i would say about a year ago , it happend outside Strikers Bowling Alley, i think its called strikers , its on 16th St.
dude that died was name Charles "Krazy" Mooney , a high ranking member of the Cicero 57 Latin Kings. ive never been able to find anything on the interent about the shooting . plz let me know
rico

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 14, 2008
Aztek, this is your department.
Aztek

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 14, 2008
rico wrote:
Aztek, this is your department.
I knew that flakke Charles Mooney! There was a shooting that occured at 24th in Euclid the other day but I don't of any arrests! But ask rico since he knows everything!! It is always wise to be street smart and observant!!
rico

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 15, 2008
I get my news from BERWYNPOLICEBLOTTER.COM .
Aztek

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 15, 2008
All of that victimless crime is boring!

Since: Aug 08

Iraq

#6 Aug 17, 2008
flakke huh , what chu is @ aztek ?
Aztek

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2008
I used to be a gangster from Chi-town!! He was a kool guy, I grew up with him and Bob Barnes. They both chose other paths, I liked him and even though I was on the other side we still hung out!
rico

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 26, 2008
Hey, there was a shooting in Cicero on Monday on Cermack. Aztek, whats the word on the street?
@ Mexicans got killed.
rico

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 26, 2008
Here's the story:

1 dead, 1 wounded in W. Side shooting

August 25, 2008Recommend (18)

FROM STNG WIRE REPORTS
A woman has died after a shooting that also wounded a man late Sunday on the Far West Side, police said.

The incident occurred just before 11:30 p.m. in the 300 block of North Cicero Avenue, according to police News Affairs.

A woman was dead upon arrival at Advocate Bethany Hospital with a gunshot wound to her head and a 34-year-old man is in serious condition at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County with a gunshot wound to his chest, News Affairs said.

Easter Wright, 28, of the 5900 block of West 16th Street in Cicero, was pronounced dead at Bethany Hospital at 11:49 p.m. after being shot in the 300 block of North Cicero Avenue, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.

The woman was shot while she sat in a passenger seat of a parked vehicle. The man was walking at the same location when he was shot, according to News Affairs.

It is not clear who shot the two and no one was in custody early Monday.

Grand Central Area detectives are investigating.
Aztek

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2008
rico wrote:
Hey, there was a shooting in Cicero on Monday on Cermack. Aztek, whats the word on the street?
@ Mexicans got killed.
They were black Puertoricans that did it!
Freedom

Cleveland, OH

#11 Aug 28, 2008
Wow
rico

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 28, 2008
A start of a new school year will bring some new shootings now.
Aztek

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2008
We shall see!
rico

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 28, 2008
Maybe the new uniforms will put a end to that.
Aztek

United States

#15 Aug 29, 2008
We shall see!!!
Matromes

San Ramon, CA

#16 Sep 14, 2008
rico wrote:
@ Mexicans got killed.
They didn't die. One released from hospital. They other is still there.
from berwyn

Woodridge, IL

#17 Sep 15, 2008
hey "aztek" who are you? i hung with those guys too. charlie and bobby. think i know since you said "other side" and who the heck is "rico" i'm sure i know you guys.
Aztek

Chicago, IL

#18 Sep 15, 2008
from berwyn wrote:
hey "aztek" who are you? i hung with those guys too. charlie and bobby. think i know since you said "other side" and who the heck is "rico" i'm sure i know you guys.
I probably do know you but I am not in liberty to say who I am, as for rico, he is a scumbag who destroys neighborhoods with his Arab killing sprees and ideas to bomb Americans! Rico is not a US citizen.
Jon S

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 16, 2008
rico wrote:
Here's the story:
1 dead, 1 wounded in W. Side shooting
August 25, 2008Recommend (18)
FROM STNG WIRE REPORTS
A woman has died after a shooting that also wounded a man late Sunday on the Far West Side, police said.
The incident occurred just before 11:30 p.m. in the 300 block of North Cicero Avenue, according to police News Affairs.
A woman was dead upon arrival at Advocate Bethany Hospital with a gunshot wound to her head and a 34-year-old man is in serious condition at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County with a gunshot wound to his chest, News Affairs said.
Easter Wright, 28, of the 5900 block of West 16th Street in Cicero, was pronounced dead at Bethany Hospital at 11:49 p.m. after being shot in the 300 block of North Cicero Avenue, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.
The woman was shot while she sat in a passenger seat of a parked vehicle. The man was walking at the same location when he was shot, according to News Affairs.
It is not clear who shot the two and no one was in custody early Monday.
Grand Central Area detectives are investigating.
What does this shooting have to do with Berwyn? Isn't this in Chicago?
Aztek

Hickory Hills, IL

#20 Sep 17, 2008
Jon S wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this shooting have to do with Berwyn? Isn't this in Chicago?
rico thinks that mexicans commit every crime and destroy every neighborhood. But yet he is a bomber who defends Allah and praises the Al-Qaida by saying he'd rather live with those terrorists than any American. He puts those nonesense criminal reports that he thinks is caused by a Mexican, his theories are wrong and his ignorance blinds him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,224,812
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 187,926
Edward Moody (Mar '14) 1 hr Ridge Resident 15
Ask Amy 5-6-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Dear Abby 5-6-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr helpful explainer 99,415
News Chicago signs compare homeless to rodents 3 hr YesRodentsAll 3
More from around the web

Berwyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]