Body Parts Found In Bags

Body Parts Found In Bags

There are 25 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Body Parts Found In Bags. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

Oak Park police are investigating the discovery of garbage bags full of human body parts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Freedom

United States

#21 Apr 6, 2009
Same here
Anthony Vais

Lancaster, PA

#22 Apr 8, 2009
Murders are an awful fact, but Cicero's drug task force and Berwyn's anti gang task forece are ready Oak Parks are only ready to deal with the old Italian syndacate and are more worried about money then stopping real gang banger crimes. Do not get me wrong they do there best but what can any town do? In Cicero and Berwyn crime will drop now i am sure and on top of that I already feel safer not that I did not approve for Mr O'Connor but I who could not vote in Berwyn sees more of a future for the town.
kimikim

La Grange, IL

#23 Feb 7, 2011
I have lived in Berwyn (in the same house) for 22yrs, and Cicero for 2. I have seen my home town go to shit over the years which is pretty damn sad. But blaming one town because of a crime that has happend in another town is fuckin bullshit! There is crime everywhere you go and it will never stop. You can move to one of the nicest of areas and STILL have crime.
yuk

United States

#24 Sep 10, 2011
Gross
DJ PantySniffz

Chicago, IL

#25 Jan 4, 2012
rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's LITTLE VILLAGE, HUMBOLT PARK, ENGLEWOOD, etc.
Back of The Yards, Pilsen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,383,318
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Sublime1 102,009
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Phill 214,449
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 70,605
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 50 min Homer 2,429
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 8,412
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 59,505
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berwyn Mortgages