Berwyn boy, 14, convicted in fatal st...

Berwyn boy, 14, convicted in fatal stabbing of classmate

There are 72 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 8, 2008, titled Berwyn boy, 14, convicted in fatal stabbing of classmate. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A 14-year-old boy was convicted Thursday of first-degree murder for stabbing a classmate as they walked home from a Berwyn middle school in February 2007, according to the Cook County state's attorney's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Aztek

United States

#65 Jul 22, 2008
Yeah more rico's LOL!!!!
rico

Chicago, IL

#66 Jul 23, 2008
More red-blooded Americans!
Aztek

United States

#67 Jul 23, 2008
Why is my blood not red?
rico

Chicago, IL

#68 Aug 1, 2008
Aztek wrote:
Why is my blood not red?
Yes, it's chilli salsa red!
Mike

Gary, IN

#69 Aug 1, 2008
rico wrote:
<quoted text> It all started in the early 90's when rap was allowed to be mainstream. This culture of women being **** & hoes and men to be pimps and get money anyway you can is in the mindset of the inner city youth.
It actually all started in the 50s when a pedophile crack-head named Elvis Presley wiggled his butt into mainstream. Your parents blamed him & Rock N Roll for all society’s ills during that time, did you forget? Or maybe it was the Jerry Lee Lewis, but your precious Rock N Roll is where it all started, if you want to blame music.
Aztek

Woodridge, IL

#71 Aug 1, 2008
rico wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, it's chilli salsa red!
Yeah! all the ladies love my sauce, especially on their faces! They love to taste and swallow!
homofaggott

Westfield, IN

#72 Aug 2, 2008
Aztek wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! all the guys love my sauce, especially on their faces! They love to taste and swallow!
I bet you say that to all the trannies
Aztek

United States

#74 Aug 10, 2008
homofaggott wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you say that to all the trannies
Yeah to you! call me! maybe I can get inside you!
John

Bringhurst, IN

#75 Nov 11, 2008
May I ask if you all are idoits?
Aztek

Hickory Hills, IL

#76 Nov 11, 2008
John wrote:
May I ask if you all are idoits?
What is an Idoit? Before you make a comment, make sure you can spell! Idiot!!
lazy

Berwyn, IL

#77 Nov 5, 2011
Cherie wrote:
Right is wrong; and wrong is right now.a.days.Something was terribly wrong at home, obviously. I agree with Rico;I blame whomever allowed RAP. The lyrics encourage violence & everything immoral. My youngest (18 yr.old twins) are 'in to' that garbage. It is disgusting! Also teaches them incorrect grammar & shooting to resolve issues.And seems to encourage a 'jailous' future.
I disagree with you. Rap/HiP HOP, has nothing to do with teens ‘trying’’ to be violent or tragic for listing the lyrics to RAPERS. I have been listing to rap hiphop, Chicago classics ( freestyle,LIME-Babe We're Gonna Love Tonight, 80’s) for many year.
I have listened to all kinds of music, your not reading news about me, or America most wanted. Dude was jst embarrass (the stabber), he couldn’t face the fact that he starts with his bS, pick a fight with classmate and his class mate beat him instead of him. Everyone saw ‘other students say’.
*LET THAT FUCKEN BITH ROT IN JAIL AND HELL* PS. 4GMK
thats wut im saying
lazy

Berwyn, IL

#78 Nov 5, 2011
NO THE KID DID NOT TRY TO JUMP HIM. IT WAS A FIGHT,The victem kick his ass,so kid got his ass whoope pussy took his blade and stab him that bitch!!!

I disagree with you. Rap/HiP HOP, has nothing to do with teens ‘trying’’ to be violent or tragic for listing the lyrics that are playing. I have been listing to rap hiphop, Chicago classics ( freestyle,LIME-Babe We're Gonna Love Tonight, 80’s) for many year.
I have listened to all kinds of music, your not reading news about me, or America most wanted. Dude was jst embarrass (the stabber), he couldn’t face the fact that he starts with his bS, pick a fight with classmate and his class mate beat him instead of him. Everyone saw ‘other students say’.
LET THAT FUCKEN BITH ROT IN JAIL AND HE PS. 4GMK
S acutally, not all Mexicans or blcks are stupid. We are fucken smart they know how to work with the system. You don’t need be black, mexican/latino,(purple blue, red, pink… whites should be call color people. Don’t get into the races topic. Point is you can get the “help” use the money. Ay we in debt any ways china might take over pretty soon. Stop worrying about othes and worry for own soul.

AZTEK, SO YOU MEXICAN OK YET
Wuz good North side! I am Mexican, location Southside. Also I could write educational. Hello North side, how is going up there lol that’s to homo. Put this way we will speak educational in certain location. Yes we did start our gangs. Latin kings. Nation brotherhood. We made these gangs because punk ass white boyz like you, always try to b a tough ass and you get your ass knock the fuck out. Den you have your police next to whites holding hands and telling on us. What’s so wrong with a hooker bar? Ay wasn’t your ex a hooker? Serious your idiot like you know it all. You’re just upset for who you are. Afraid that the ‘maturities’ might take over, we have more opportunity to get accepted to university or collage, having goodass careers jst because we are speaking English and Spanish. I know a lot of things that you don’t know. Blame your white gov. our county is the way it is. Control is the key word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,507,806
Graduation in Detroit. 31 min Another Chance 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 35 min Dudley 8,065
News Man charged with shooting near 26/Cal courthouse 1 hr former democrat 1
News Aurora man charged with kidnapping, murder of 1... 1 hr former democrat 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr District 1 239,230
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) Mar 19 rico 42

Berwyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berwyn Mortgages