kevin bradly is datein summer burlison

kevin bradly is datein summer burlison

Posted in the Berwind Forum

ikjdgnbdfnbujd

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2010
i herd that he beats her and he cheats on her and tret her baby like shi* that why she can do anything is bcause of him hes a peace of shit
umm

Tazewell, VA

#2 Jun 2, 2010
ive known kevin forever and i know for a fact none of that is true sure him and summer might have there promblems but wat frikin couple dont people needa keep there mouths shut and opinions to there selfs unless it involes them.
1 post removed
lil mamma trish

Lorton, VA

#4 Jan 4, 2011
i heard jon mullins is gay, i heard he turned down like 4 girls? thats fukt up...i know bo woldn of turned them dwn, helll he give me and my friend a night of our lives
k brad

Lorton, VA

#5 Jan 4, 2011
yall' mean yankee jon mullins
ohhhhhhhhh

Lorton, VA

#6 Jan 4, 2011
did yall hear bout bo's girlfriend had another baby, shes a drunk and cant even take care of he first one why is she havein another one? if it wasnt for bo then there wuld be no family
k brad

Lorton, VA

#7 Jan 4, 2011
yall dont know wtf yall are talkin about leslie quit drinkin when she found out she was prego theres someone around here close by that keeps on talkin shit but soon as i find out whos writen shit on bridges and stuff i feel sorry for them i think its thegay yankee j whos doin it but owell i guess when people get there as& bea the first time they jut dont learn.....
1 post removed
22982zzz

Lorton, VA

#9 Jan 12, 2011
ohhhhhhhhh wrote:
did yall hear bout bo's girlfriend had another baby, shes a drunk and cant even take care of he first one why is she havein another one? if it wasnt for bo then there wuld be no family
His girlfriend is not a bad mom,just so you know.She takes care of her babies.Get a life and stop snooping around in others!!
girlfriend

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2011
ohhhhhhhhh wrote:
OMG I made the news again! YES!cool!...Im amazed how people have nothing better to do then to spread BS on the internet. What is wrong with you??? The person who wrote this...I have only this to say to you...get yourself a life, go get a job, stop sniffing pills and mind your own business. you know nothing about me and you never will.
Girlfriend

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2011
ohhhhhhhhh wrote:
Well lets all praise Bo for being the Father of the Year!!!!!
Girlfriend

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2011
by the way, to be politically correct...that would be wife not girlfriend....and yes, you werent invited for a reason..........
1 post removed
22982zzz

North Tazewell, VA

#14 Feb 6, 2011
lmao y does everybody care if summer and kevin is datin...umm the way i see it is u all need to keep your nose outta their business!!
Kbrad

Lorton, VA

#15 Mar 4, 2011
i aint married to anybody so yall need to get yalls facts right and quit makein up bull crap like yall always do yall aint nothin but bitc*es

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwind Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue RSM 4,245
News Man arrested on sexual assault charges (Nov '15) Oct '16 lmfao 3
Berwind k-8 (May '16) Sep '16 RhondaEnriquez83 3
Leann Hutchinson (Aug '16) Aug '16 Get out people bu... 3
Chelsey Click (Jun '12) Aug '16 Shawn tester 9
Looking for place to buy? (Feb '13) May '16 renter 3
What do you think of Teresa Kilpatrick (Nov '10) Oct '15 teresa 7

Berwind Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance