Attatch Winchells pay- lets get our money back!

Posted in the Berwick Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2012
local

Sanford, ME

#1 Dec 6, 2012
How the hell does Winchell have a new plow truck all comfy and cozy to ride in when the thief still owes the town of Acton over 15 grand? Thats NOT including interest folks- for some reason when you steal you don't owe interest. Thats only when you legitimately borrow. Lets attatch his pay check he picks up from us weekly AND GET OUR MONEY BACK!!!
good idea

Sanford, ME

#2 Dec 6, 2012
if this is true then why arent we fighting mad about this? why is Dave Winchell collecting a pay check and can afford to upgrade and still have a debt to the town? she lives in his house- its their debt just like all their other bills are. The selectman are suppose to be for the town. they should be getting our money back for us. winchell has no conscious if actually hasnt paid this back and has a new plow truck. Why are we allowing this?
thief

Sanford, ME

#3 Dec 6, 2012
dnt they do that with dads that dont pay child support. Dead beat dads. winchell the dead beat thief . no intention of ever paying the ptg back. ugly wife cant . fellon cant get a job.
sukka

Sanford, ME

#4 Dec 6, 2012
winchell is a dead beat thief. guys a manipulative little scum bag. why not sell his truck and pay back the school
Sukk Dis

Concord, MA

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Sukkas!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 29 Brewer Guy 116
Review: York County Trading Co Aug 29 Enter username 2
Thanks! Aug 24 Doug 1
Memories from growing up in the Berwick area in... (Apr '11) Aug 3 Anne 15
t-bow Jul '14 Concerned Citizen 1
Varney Nursing Home (Jun '13) Jul '14 State Law Violation 2
Guess Who is Back! Jul '14 kiggleman 3
•••
•••

Berwick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••