Parent of 2 Acton Kids

Sanford, ME

#1 Mar 2, 2012
Oh, that is so nice to see that SOMEONE decided that it was a good idea to take the post down about the Principal at Acton Elementary. WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH???? Guess no one in this town knows how to take critizism. And I guess the Principal can't handle people talking the TRUTH about everything she is doing WRONG!! Typical....speak your mind about something and someone ruins it as always. I feel bad that Freedom of Speech isn't what it used to be. And I regret moving to this town now with all the backstabbers and hypocrits here.
Ricky

Sanford, ME

#2 Jun 24, 2013
Don't blame the hired dimwit Principal. Blame the comatose school board. She's just another decision of a board that doesn't give a rats azzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Street Bistro (Jan '09) Dec 12 granwhiz 20
Homeless: Mother, 4 children living in truck Dec 10 Nuetim 1
Memories from growing up in the Berwick area in... (Apr '11) Dec 9 Lisa-Marie 16
Big Breasted Women (Aug '11) Nov '14 Babied 18
Review: Guitar Lessons W/ Randy Browning (Feb '14) Oct '14 Eugene Dean 3
To those with no pride in Sanford: Youa re outn... Oct '14 Lucille Arsenault 1
Pat Hannon frauds restaurant (Mar '11) Oct '14 Grammy 50
Berwick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berwick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berwick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berwick

Personal Finance