Applied Thermal Sciences

Applied Thermal Sciences

Posted in the Berwick Forum

Jack

Sanford, ME

#1 Aug 4, 2013
What's the deal with this place, why they hunting for welders all time? They seem to have a big turn over,are these people hard to work for?
Jack

Sanford, ME

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Jack wrote:
What's the deal with this place, why they hunting for welders all time? They seem to have a big turn over,are these people hard to work for?
No answers
Jill

Sanford, ME

#3 Dec 27, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text> No answers
They don't have steady work as they don't really do anything. They set up years ago on grant money under the premise that they were going to do R&D to some degree of success.

They continue to be awarded taxpayer money for their research (junk) and pay themselves salaries. Every so often they hire a machinist, welder, etc in order to produce a new and completely unnecessary, non useable with no utility factor whatsoever prototype as justification.

I suspect when finally caught they're sentencing will be in the decades range.
Dick Tracy

Portland, ME

#4 Dec 27, 2013
Places, like PATCO, run ads to suggest that THEIR business is thriving. Starving tradesmen rush in & fill out "resumes", only to never have their phones ring.
Jack

Sanford, ME

#5 Dec 30, 2013
Thank you for the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trains Wreck Tavern on 202 (Nov '11) 13 hr Anonymous 55
News Maine Gov. Paul LePage apologizes after leaving... Sat longtail 1
News Maine governor leaves obscene tirade on lawmake... Sat Go Blue Forever 1
Justin Harris (Mar '06) Aug 24 Tired in Sanford 77
Taxes Going up again in Sanford Aug 24 Tired in Sanford 1
kandee collind biggest bitch of all time Aug 22 false remarks 5
ActonTrading Post Lady Aug 10 goontah 21

Berwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance