Johnson Farm Oakwoods Rd

Posted in the Berwick Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Jed

Sanford, ME

#1 Aug 2, 2013
Michael Johnson thinks he owns that farm, but its owned by the Johnson heirs, he makes everybody believes its his farm. He owns a share just like the rest of the family. He has no right doing anything he wants to on that farm without, permission from the heirs.
Jed

Sanford, ME

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Michael Johnson likes to call the cops on family accusing them of taking things on the farm , when he has been taking things himself for years, thinking he has the right.
Jed

Sanford, ME

#3 Aug 2, 2013
Everybody thinks Harvey Johnson owned that farm outright , but he didn't , he had a share like the rest of the family.
ken

Sanford, ME

#4 Aug 2, 2013
Where do you think Michael Johnson got that antique rocking cradle, that his grandbaby was in , piano stool, antique refrigerator, brown leather zenith radio and leaf top table.
Rud

Sanford, ME

#5 Aug 2, 2013
That big black granite square rock at Michael Johnson's came from the farm to.
zeta

Sanford, ME

#6 Aug 2, 2013
You should only preach what you live by and not put on airs.
Bert

Sanford, ME

#7 Aug 2, 2013
Yea he is the hypocrite preacher at the bethel church.
Bert

Sanford, ME

#8 Aug 2, 2013
I wonder where did all the stuff come from, in Michael Johnson's barn?
Farm

Sanford, ME

#9 Aug 2, 2013
Yea, lot of it , probably came from the farm, like those old garden plows.
Farm

Sanford, ME

#10 Aug 2, 2013
Yea that drop leaf table they painted, use to be at the Johnson Farm, it wasn't his.
Farm

Sanford, ME

#11 Aug 2, 2013
Yea you remember that little red wheel barrow, I bet he's got it.
Ghost

Sanford, ME

#12 Aug 3, 2013
The family never saw the paper work for logging the Johnson farm land, so they don't how much money was paid for the wood, the money was for paying the taxes, so we don't know where all the money went.
Ghost

Sanford, ME

#13 Aug 3, 2013
You should see the mess that Michael made at the farm, he ripped the upper floor and stairs out of the end of the garage, took the siding off over a 100 year old building, for boiling his maple sap, because he was to lazy to cut wood, now you can't get up into the upstairs attic of the garage. He thinks he can do anything he wants.
Spirit

Springfield, NJ

#14 Aug 3, 2013
Are we talking about the huge white farmhouse sorta diagonal from meeting house road ? I love that old place !!! I have Been looking at it since I was a young child and have always wondered who owns it.. Everyone says its haunted .. I say it's haunted by who ever drives the small pick up truck.. Lol I've always wanted to learn more about this place
Ghost

Sanford, ME

#15 Aug 3, 2013
Yea Michael dug out the old historic retaining wall, next to the cellar door of the house, cut down the lilac's. He left a big hole in front of door, all for the drainage of the cellar, which he didn't finish. Filled in the old well instead of putting new boards on it. He cut down all the trees around the house, which let the sun in to grow bushes and weeds. Looks worse now, than it did before. He never asked the family if he could do these things.
Ghost

Sanford, ME

#16 Aug 3, 2013
When Michael cuts wood in the fields, he leaves the brush right in the fields, so when they mow, they have to mow around it. Makes a lot sense.
Ghost

Sanford, ME

#17 Aug 3, 2013
Spirit wrote:
Are we talking about the huge white farmhouse sorta diagonal from meeting house road ? I love that old place !!! I have Been looking at it since I was a young child and have always wondered who owns it.. Everyone says its haunted .. I say it's haunted by who ever drives the small pick up truck.. Lol I've always wanted to learn more about this place
That's the one.
Ghost

Sanford, ME

#18 Aug 3, 2013
This farm is owned by the Johnson heirs, not just one person. Don't let him fool you.
Ghost

Sanford, ME

#19 Aug 3, 2013
Its funny that Michael can call the cops on family, when the family could have called the cops on him , for doing the things he did.
Ghost

Sanford, ME

#20 Aug 3, 2013
Ghost wrote:
The family never saw the paper work for logging the Johnson farm land, so they don't how much money was paid for the wood, the money was for paying the taxes, so we don't know where all the money went.
" A typo " They didn't know how much money was paid for the wood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanford, The Armpit of Maine (Dec '08) Oct '17 agram 77
News Police: Sex offender arrested after children ap... (Dec '13) Mar '17 Phil 6
Memories from growing up in the Berwick area in... (Apr '11) Dec '16 Pamela Berry 17
News Maine governor leaves obscene tirade on lawmake... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Superintendent fire victim donation (Apr '16) Apr '16 cindy 3
News Homeless: Mother, 4 children living in truck (Dec '14) Jun '15 Tired of paying 2
News Sanford man sentenced for Berwick bank robbery (Jun '14) Jun '14 Jill 1

Berwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berwick Mortgages