1badmofo

Sikeston, MO

#1 Sep 26, 2010
so i heard logan sloan got what was comin to him today.just wantin to see if it was true. pos theivin bitch.
ray

Sikeston, MO

#2 Sep 27, 2010
him stealin aint wat u need to look out for them earings sees all askem bout it
Nobody

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Logan was busted stealing. Finally! Breaking into cars and God knows what else. Somebody needs to take a look in his mommas safe. She's next.

Cedar Hill, MO

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Nobody wrote:
Logan was busted stealing. Finally! Breaking into cars and God knows what else. Somebody needs to take a look in his mommas safe. She's next.
It's all cause his momma she nasty lazy no good mom. how u gonna give ur son weed at age 12 and smoke meth with him u need to be in jail with him. you the one to tell him burn down ur old house.
logan sloan

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Mar 4, 2011
keep talkin shit who cares u prolly smoked the shit wit me i can start poston shit on here to wit my name idc n i didnt get in trouble cuz i didnt steal da shit i just bought it so get it right aint no body gota snitch quit bein so stupid bout wht u do n da cops wont knw i didnt snitch on noone i warned sme ppl to watch out cuz they wnted me to snitch if i did i wouldnt have fuckin 4 felonys n 10 years felony paper grow up n god bless ya in jesus christ name
nobody 2

Sikeston, MO

#6 Jul 11, 2011
Nobody wrote:
what's the purpose of a safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bertrand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
berry bryars 59 min wow 1
Ronnie 1 hr guest 11
Brandy and Savannah 2 hr Ben there 3
News East Prairie couple facing multiple drug charges 3 hr Beth 20
**(Last Post)** (Apr '12) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,183
How far will an idoit go 6 hr TheMadHatter 13
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 8 hr Princess Hey 267
More from around the web

Bertrand People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE