Thornton officer may face penalty for investigating
#1 Jun 6, 2007
is this investiagation going on forever, or what??
" Cmdr. Lori Moriarity, an aunt of one of the boys, is now the subject of an internal investigation aimed at whether she violated Thornton police procedures"
• Jan. 18: Moriarity calls State Patrol officials and asks to attend an accident reconstruction planned for that night. At the reconstruction, she holds a video camera while troopers re-enact the accident.
• Jan. 21 and 23: Moriarity calls the investigating trooper, Robert Nuse, to update him on Carron's medical condition.
• Jan. 24: Moriarity calls Nuse, forwarding phone numbers of other students who came upon the accident scene just after it happened.
• Jan. 25: Nuse faxes copies of his accident report to attorneys for Michelle Berra, driver of the car that struck the boys; to a State Patrol spokesman; and to Moriarity. Moriarity calls to ask Nuse about his conclusion that Carron's Isuzu was stopped in the middle of a traffic lane.
• Jan. 29: Nuse meets with Greg Lammons, the chief deputy district attorney handling the case. Moriarity later calls Nuse about the meeting.
• Jan. 30: Moriarity calls Nuse with a phone number for one of the boys who came upon the accident but who had not yet given a statement to investigators.
Add your comments below
|Suspect arrested for armed robbery in Estes Park (Apr '12)||Jan 22||wendyrich2626||9|
|Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11)||Jan 15||jeanette||26|
|Debate: War on Christmas - Loveland, CO (Sep '12)||Jan 5||Sh1tbird||4|
|Why is it so difficult for some poeple to stop ...||Dec 30||Greg Hoffman - Go...||1|
|T-C Line: Christianity isn't the only religion||Dec '14||Sensible man||1|
|Marijuana fest meant to educate, enlighten (May '10)||Dec '14||bud||4|
|Review: Western Wear Gallardo||Dec '14||MichelleG20||1|
Find what you want!
Search Berthoud Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC