Thornton officer may face penalty for investigating
#1 Jun 6, 2007
is this investiagation going on forever, or what??
" Cmdr. Lori Moriarity, an aunt of one of the boys, is now the subject of an internal investigation aimed at whether she violated Thornton police procedures"
• Jan. 18: Moriarity calls State Patrol officials and asks to attend an accident reconstruction planned for that night. At the reconstruction, she holds a video camera while troopers re-enact the accident.
• Jan. 21 and 23: Moriarity calls the investigating trooper, Robert Nuse, to update him on Carron's medical condition.
• Jan. 24: Moriarity calls Nuse, forwarding phone numbers of other students who came upon the accident scene just after it happened.
• Jan. 25: Nuse faxes copies of his accident report to attorneys for Michelle Berra, driver of the car that struck the boys; to a State Patrol spokesman; and to Moriarity. Moriarity calls to ask Nuse about his conclusion that Carron's Isuzu was stopped in the middle of a traffic lane.
• Jan. 29: Nuse meets with Greg Lammons, the chief deputy district attorney handling the case. Moriarity later calls Nuse about the meeting.
• Jan. 30: Moriarity calls Nuse with a phone number for one of the boys who came upon the accident but who had not yet given a statement to investigators.
Add your comments below
|Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11)||4 hr||Lee||25|
|Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12)||Sep 23||Brian_G||25|
|Review: T V Service Center||Sep 12||bill Brennan||3|
|CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10)||Sep 10||We hate fort coll...||32|
|Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13)||Sep 3||Jim||4|
|LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08)||Aug '14||Terry||83|
|Xiaomi Redmi 1S India lancio marted́; Prezzo gi...||Aug '14||touxet||1|
Find what you want!
Search Berthoud Forum Now