RENT PLACES HELp!!
RENT PLACES help!

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Ok so me and family are trying to find a place to live around the area of Stanley. I can tell there will never b a chance of finding a place in Stanley but am willing to live within a hour and a half away and don't know the area very well because we are from Arkansas and are just looking online and am finding nothing! Besides man camps, we need at least a 3 bedroom place weather it a home, apartment or town home. So if you know of one PLEASE comment back we r desperate.
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berthold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Office space for lease (Apr '15) Aug '15 I-BR549 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
News Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting, Dec... (Oct '09) Mar '15 Bull 3
News Berthold man in tractor injured by semi-truck (Aug '14) Aug '14 nlamont 1
how to ma ke mon ey online (Sep '13) Sep '13 Myles Wertheim 1
News Paradigm Midstream Announces New 70 Mile Pipeli... (Aug '13) Aug '13 oIL burned abnorm... 1
News PBS Special "Faces Of The Oil Patch" (Aug '13) Aug '13 oIL burned abnorm... 1

Berthold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berthold Mortgages