Julie Lind, Emil Lind

Julie Lind, Emil Lind

Posted in the Bertha Forum

smart bomb

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 30, 2013
I am looking to make contact with Emil or Julie Lind of Clarissa, MN. Julie and I met while at Alexandria Vo-Tech back in early 80's. We each went our own way. Julie was a Farm girl and had grown up on a farm in or near Clarissa, MN. Julie is/was a nurse the last I knew. Her father was a dairy farmer for many years and was helped by his son. Julie married. Please respond, Emil is my biological son and I have never met him. I hope all is well with their family and I would like to meet Emil one day. Just write a response in Clarissa forum if you can help to put me in contact with either.
smart bomb

Seattle, WA

#2 May 1, 2013
Hello Clarissa, MN

I am still looking for a little help here!!!!

Since: Oct 14

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2014
contact me for information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bertha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abuse of power by eagle bend police bobby j bar... (Nov '15) Nov '15 angry citizen 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
Julie Lind (Jan '14) Oct '14 septsapphireblue 2
clarissa (May '13) Oct '14 oilfieldtrash1984 2
News Pet Noise Ordinance Debate Is Dividing Wadena (Jun '14) Jun '14 Angela 1
News Amish family hurt when buggy hit near Bertha (Dec '09) Jul '11 Sad reader 22
News No jobless benefits for city employee fired aft... (Nov '10) Nov '10 NoSht 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bertha Mortgages