Two Arraigned in Berryville Murder-fo...

Two Arraigned in Berryville Murder-for-Hire Plot

There are 92 comments on the WHSV-TV Harrisonburg story from Nov 11, 2009, titled Two Arraigned in Berryville Murder-for-Hire Plot. In it, WHSV-TV Harrisonburg reports that:

Wind Chill: 37 F Staunton / Shenandoah, VA Font Size: Two men accused of plotting to kill former Berryville Town Council woman Gail Smith have been arraigned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHSV-TV Harrisonburg.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
foosgram

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#81 May 3, 2010
Is any one going to the auction?
Lorri

Goldsboro, NC

#82 May 13, 2010
foosgram wrote:
Is any one going to the auction?
When exactly is the auction; I heard that there was going to be one, however, the source provided little or no information other than there was definitely going to be an auction.
Lorri

Goldsboro, NC

#83 May 14, 2010
Nevermind, I have just been informed that the action is scheduled at the Clark County Fair Grounds for 9:30am on Thursday, May 20, 2010.
Lorrie

Goldsboro, NC

#84 May 17, 2010
Auction has been cancelled.
Beth

Goldsboro, NC

#85 May 18, 2010
Beware......
Someone who knows Gail

United States

#86 Jun 16, 2010
It is amazing how everyone assumes the family is guilty. It is so sad that Gail Smith character is not on trial instead of her sister who has not been a proven liar, cheater, or thief. She had several husbands and a questionable character which has taken her far in her political career. I am so disappointed that people have jumped on the band wagon including family members to persecute the family. Gail had not talked to her mother in years that to me should be questionable right there. Maybe if you start looking at the holes in the case you would have a different point of view. Gail Smith was a politician which speaks leaps and bounds about her character most politicians are manipulative and crafty and not up front and honest. Her brother and sister were not but I will leave that alone. Please remember people are innocent until proven guilty.
foosgram

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#87 Jun 29, 2010
What's the latest news, haven't heard anything latley. Has the tria date been set yet?
Beth Durham NC

Goldsboro, NC

#88 Jul 19, 2010
Someone who knows Gail wrote:
It is amazing how everyone assumes the family is guilty. It is so sad that Gail Smith character is not on trial instead of her sister who has not been a proven liar, cheater, or thief. She had several husbands and a questionable character which has taken her far in her political career. I am so disappointed that people have jumped on the band wagon including family members to persecute the family. Gail had not talked to her mother in years that to me should be questionable right there. Maybe if you start looking at the holes in the case you would have a different point of view. Gail Smith was a politician which speaks leaps and bounds about her character most politicians are manipulative and crafty and not up front and honest. Her brother and sister were not but I will leave that alone. Please remember people are innocent until proven guilty.
I sense a bit of jealousy here. Had the mother attempted to contact Gail during the years that Gail did not contact her? By the way, had Gail been married to more men than her mother? I believe it' a tie. Whatever Gail did or was she definitely did not deserve to be murdered.
Lorri

Goldsboro, NC

#89 Aug 2, 2010
August 16, 2010......
Lorrie

Goldsboro, NC

#90 Aug 5, 2010
I realize there is much more to come in this case, but is anyone suprised by Smith's guilty plea on Wednesday?

"People are innocent until proven guilty," unless of course, they admit that they are "guilty."
Curious

Charlottesville, VA

#91 Aug 5, 2010
Was it Tim or Debbie that plead guilty?
Lorrie

Goldsboro, NC

#92 Aug 5, 2010
According to nvdaily article Wednesday Tim plead guilty to 2008 related charges of solicitation and conspiracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephens Landing Homeowners Association - BEWARE! (Sep '13) Apr 9 Stephens drowning 14
What site do i use to do a free background check ? (Nov '13) Apr 3 Southwell 13
News Community Bulletin Board (Oct '07) Mar 28 Meagan 2
This generation is stupid! Mar '17 This Generation S... 1
Greenbrier County Herpes (Nov '15) Nov '16 One who knows 2
Timmy Summerfield (Nov '15) Nov '15 Uptown clown 1
News Community Bulletin Board (Jul '07) Jun '15 Sizemore 3

Berryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berryville Mortgages