Andrews U. Sees Higher Enrollment

Andrews U. Sees Higher Enrollment

There are 2 comments on the WSJM AM 1400 & FM 94.9 story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Andrews U. Sees Higher Enrollment. In it, WSJM AM 1400 & FM 94.9 reports that:

Enrollment is up at Andrews University this year. According to the Fall 2008 numbers, the school in Berrien Springs will see its highest enrollment since 1990, with over 34-hundred students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSJM AM 1400 & FM 94.9.

Mikey

Berrien Springs, MI

#1 Sep 24, 2008
more bible-thumpers!
BeD

Batavia, OH

#2 Oct 18, 2009
With investigations like this I can't imagine how.

Investigation into this matter began on Sept. 18 when two Andrews students reported to the university public safety director that they overheard Sheppler telling others that she had stolen some marijuana from the Andrews lab, where her grandmother had worked.

On Sept. 21, in a tape-recorded conversation between one of the students and Sheppler, Sheppler admitted that she had, in fact, stolen some marijuana from the Andrews lab.
Cotter said Sheppler was subsequently interviewed by detectives from the Michigan State Police and the Berrien County Sheriff’s Office and confessed to stealing a small quantity of marijuana on three occasions in September.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berrien Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Myers Food Store in Sister Lakes Nov 12 Curious 1
News Man, 51, with outdoor marijuana grow operation ... Sep '17 Detlion 1
Don Warren Aug '17 Kelly 1
Wimberly Ford Jul '17 Guest 1
Tabor Farm (Jul '07) Jul '17 Dave ClRke 182
News This mother is looking for the lost necklace th... Jun '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
Jeremy Park (Nov '13) May '17 Rhonnieleigha 8

Berrien Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berrien Springs Mortgages