Berrien Springs Chief of Police knows...

Berrien Springs Chief of Police knows about the torn labia

Posted in the Berrien Springs Forum

Penny

Deerfield Beach, FL

#1 May 9, 2007
but it is his friend that is doing the raping twice a week. Funny friends of a feather flock together and now it is found the Jim Kesterke has only a high school diploma and had no right to be a police cheif but somehow it was overlooked??? How does that happen and how does a little girl have to endure rape twice a week. helpkaylee.com
it will soon be all over the national news b/c someone in authority is about to stop jeremy park in his tracks!!
beckey

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2009
i doubt half that is true
Penny wrote:
but it is his friend that is doing the raping twice a week. Funny friends of a feather flock together and now it is found the Jim Kesterke has only a high school diploma and had no right to be a police cheif but somehow it was overlooked??? How does that happen and how does a little girl have to endure rape twice a week. helpkaylee.com
it will soon be all over the national news b/c someone in authority is about to stop jeremy park in his tracks!!
Shut up

Dickson, TN

#3 Sep 30, 2009
ppl dont need to be talking anything about chief kesterke when you dont know the facts. he is a well reserved, good hearted man who did great serving on the department. You know nothing of his educational background.
Rhonda Rowe

Adrian, MI

#4 Aug 9, 2014
Penny, I'd like to chat with you, if you are interested. I want to knowmor about jeremy park and what happened with that.
Penny wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berrien Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabor Farm (Jul '07) Jul 21 Dave ClRke 182
News This mother is looking for the lost necklace th... Jun '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
Jeremy Park (Nov '13) May '17 Rhonnieleigha 8
Smell in Sister Lakes area Mar '17 Y Riggs 1
News Berrien County Recount Set For Wednesday (Jan '17) Jan '17 Lloyd 1
Pennellwood Resort (Jul '07) Aug '16 Robert L Wiltfong 59
News Where Michigan's fishing, heading into the Apri... (Apr '16) Apr '16 GayGrandpa 2

Berrien Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berrien Springs Mortgages