Ali and wife have returned to Michiga...

Ali and wife have returned to Michigan from Arizona

There are 5 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Sep 9, 2007, titled Ali and wife have returned to Michigan from Arizona. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Muhammad Ali and wife Lonnie have returned to Michigan, leaving the home in Paradise Valley where they set up full-time residence in 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Neko

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2007
Cassius Clay is a racist!

His rants against race mixing is no different then the views of the KKK, Adolf Hitler, and the Zionist Jews.

He don't belong in Michigan....or in the news.

He is racist scum! And he used special church/police state laws to avoid Vietnam.

(Same class of pond scum as Hanoi Jane ...and the same religious beliefs of Osama Bin Laden!)

No star treatment from me! He is a very unimportant person in my book.

Since: Aug 07

Gilbert, AZ

#2 Sep 9, 2007
Hey,
When you see this racist draft dodging name changing Allah praising, opponent taunting loser....ask him "Ali....er Cassius...WHAT IS SHAKIN?"
Tigz

Rockford, MI

#3 Sep 10, 2007
Do you guys work?
Neko

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2007
("If you become annoyed you can become self employed... I love to work at nothing all day!")

Tigs,

Can welfare queens and crack addicts afford computers and internet?

How many wimps and pansies get tired fingers when they type?

Someone has to counter the propaganda of the government "controlled" media!

Some Americans still think for themselves and refuse to let the powers that be tell us what to think and what to do!

The rest just baa like good sheeple are suppose to!(the ones who think if they don't make waves they will be safe!)

Strangely....the "baa's" sound like they keep repeating "ban it"..."ban it"..."ban it"....over and over and over....

Not to take any credit away from church schooled Lemmings.:-D

Hats off to those who post what is on their mind....that is the REAL American way!
Grand Rapids - SE Side

Marcellus, MI

#5 Sep 10, 2007
It is sad how racists people are in America, worse thing about it is that other countries see it and use it against us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berrien Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
baroda gaysex topix (Jul '15) Apr 21 gay boy 148
News Where Michigan's fishing, heading into the Apri... Apr 8 GayGrandpa 2
Worldwide Rally For Cecil: Berrien County, MI Jan '16 Razz Amatazz 1
Jeremy Park (Nov '13) Jan '16 TERLORSKITCH 3
Pennellwood Resort (Jul '07) Apr '15 America 58
Review: Bob Cooper Automotive (Apr '11) Apr '15 America 2
pickle fest?? (Jun '12) Apr '15 America 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berrien Springs Mortgages