Will Frank Petrungar...

Will Frank Petrungar...

Posted in the Bernville Forum

Pugsly

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Get his other son "appointed" before his time is up? Will the Erie taxpayers vote him back in?
me me me

Erie, PA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Went to school with his son Frankie. What a tool
Gethimout

Cleveland, OH

#3 Feb 13, 2013
The Erie SD Board is gutless or stupid. If they can't vote him off, why don't they just bring this incident up publically every meeting and shame him off.
checkers

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Gethimout wrote:
The Erie SD Board is gutless or stupid. If they can't vote him off, why don't they just bring this incident up publically every meeting and shame him off.
Erie sd board can't vote him off. He was elected by the people so they must remove him by a public vote.
Alpha Man

Cleveland, OH

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Like Gethimout wrote, they should shame him at every Board meeting. Maybe he would resign from peer pressure.
Frank Petrunger Jr

Cleveland, OH

#6 Feb 14, 2013
I cannot even spell my last name right, so please leave me alone.
The Story

Cleveland, OH

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Gethimout wrote:
...might as well never been printed. The guy has got away with it. Big hush, shhh, don't raise anymore questions ETNews, until another incident occurs. The ESB can continue to raise the taxes and keep shoving abuse in the taxpayer's face. Congrats to Petrunger, may he serve on the School Board for eternity. Way to go to the other ESB members for standing against this. Keep up the great work!!! We look forward to the next escapade! Raise the taxes, hire more administrators, raise the pensions, maintain the patronage, keep eating free meals, and for God's sake bring back Jimmy Barker as a consultant for additional torture that you can't make up on your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Dane STEINHAGEN 1 min Teacher 10
erie times news 9 min Teacher 3
Dan Deck dead 11 min Teacher 43
Kinzua Dam mysteriously clised 21 min Bing 15
Will blacks change their last names?? 25 min Everyone 12
Remove Confederate Statues from Capital says N... 27 min USA 9
John Persinger 40 min Steave 14

Bernville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance